- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by DrakharD.
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 00:05 #410303KatanaSw0rdParticipant
Good evening fellow Cardanians.
I read that iUSD was already released, and DJED along with USDA will be released during the first quarter of 2023.
I was wondering if there’s a way to have access to any of these 3 stablecoins. For example, is there any decentralized exchange like SundaeSwap which includes the ADA/iUSD pair? What about air drops? Or any stake pool, ISPO-style, where we can stake our ADA and receive stablecoins as rewards (in advance for the last 2 maybe)?
Thanks alot.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 00:06 #410304Used_Firefighter_919
Did not read anything other than the title.
Answer: why would you want to?Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 00:06 #410305DrakharD
At the moment ADA is more stable than these new future stablecoins. With exception to USDA since it will have regulated bank behid it.
I would not rush into any stablecoin until they are battle tested.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Cardanos “Ethiopia Project” bringing School IDs onto the Blockchain for over 5 million Students and 750.000 Teachers is beginning to roll out.