- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Status_Floor1746.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:15 #324380CryptoSortedParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – How CoinFlex mismanaged $47 million of users funds and now holds them hostage.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:15 #324381ImaFreemason
Ahhh, so that’s why I lost so much money…Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:15 #324382coinfeeds-bot
tldr; CoinFlex gave an unnamed individual a kind of uncollateralized loan using its customers’ funds. CoinFlex stopped all withdrawals due to “market conditions and uncertainty involving a counterparty” and launched a new token called Recovery Value USD (rvUSD) backed by the debt (47,000,000 rvUSD
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:15 #324383Blooberino
Don’t think this can’t happen on coinbase or binance. Get your coin off CEX before the other foot drops.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:15 #324384Status_Floor1746
Isn’t it already known to be Rodger Ver? Didn’t he even admit to it before CoinFlex announced it publicly?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Coinflex: Another exchange gambles away user funds and freezes withdrawals. Users’ assets just belong to exchange owners I guess… [Crypto News]
- → Crypto exchange CoinFlex is raising $47 million through a new coin after a major investor fails to pay debt [Crypto News]
- → Burn Baby Burn IDEA FOR LUNATICS…. Lets get it out there to have a ONE MILLION LUNATICS BURN (there are more than 1 million people watching on CMC. ONE MILLION X ONE MILLION = ONE TRILLION BURN! That should make a BIG DENT in the supply and help the price go up!
- → CoinFLEX Claims Deficit Climbed to $84 Million in Fresh Update
- → Global Crypto Economy Holds Above the $2 Trillion Zone for 5 Consecutive Days – Markets and Prices BTC News [Crypto News]
- → Without warning and with no workaround, Binance.us is hold funds hostage unless you consent to giving your biometrics to a third party
- → Coinbase holding funds hostage now?
- → Alex Mashinsky is holding Celsius funds hostage to avoid prosecution
- → Coinflex suspends withdrawals [Crypto News]
- → Another one. Cryptocurrency derivatives platform CoinFLEX has suspended withdrawals. [Crypto News]
- → Money has been mismanaged???
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do
- → Changelly KYC Scam – They are holding my $19800 BTC hostage [Crypto News]
- → One of the most prominent crypto hedge funds just defaulted on a $670 million loan [Crypto News]
- → Every tenth household in the Eurozone holds crypto (ECB study). [Crypto News]