- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by CommieFunkoPopFan.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 19:29 #294931Common-Meeting2642Participant
I don’t remember my 24 secret key phrases so I use a Nano ledger wallet to connect to terra station
But I could not withdraw my coins… what should I do?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 19:43 #294932CommieFunkoPopFan
if you forgot your seed phrase you should move your coins ASAP from your ledger.
you’re on dangerous grounds here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Anyone used orion.money and tried to withdraw? It’s been pending for over an hour.
- → Is the Polygon network really congested right now? Trying to withdraw from orion.money and it’s been pending for over an hour.
- → If the SEC ever tries to shut down USDC lending on the lending platforms like Gemini, Voyager, Celsius, etc, what are the pros and cons of moving those USDC and GUSD coins over to Orion Money? Are there better options that are relatively safe for a noob?
- → I’m trying to connect my Phantom wallet to Solan but it’s not letting me connect from my phone. Do I need to put money in the wallet so it can be detected? Pls help asap..!!!
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → What is the better investing strategy, spending larger amounts of money on fewer coins, or less money on more coins?
- → Staking Luna on Orion — rewards spread out among 9 different coins (?)
- → Hi, I staked my Luna on Orion and today (a month later) I undelegated but after 30 minutes I still don’t see my Luna on the wallet, I wanted to understand how long it took and if I lost my moon. The thing that worries me is terra1 … pm7utl send multiple coins to terra1 … we4gha terra1 … nln0
- → The amount of wealth you can accumulate in a lifetime does not depend on how much money you can earn, but on how you invest your money. It is better to know that money works for you, rather than you working for money.
- → Staking Terra on Orion.money what is the perfect they pay? I can’t seem to find the % they pay for staking Terra.
- → Stake LUNC on Terra station on orion.money validator
- → You need to learn how to store coins safely without having them in an exchange. I just saw a post on another site where a guy said he had more than 10 coins but less than 30 all in an exchange and didn’t know how to withdraw them to a wallet.
- → Educate me why I should hold my coins pls I’m slippin’
- → Was that guy that had $1trillion in rocket money able to legally transfer his rocket money to his bank account? If not why couldn’t he just hire a fancy $500k Lawyer and had him sue the crap out of coinbase and then paid the lawyer after he was able to withdraw?
- → What is the steps to follow when you make a big sum of money from a cryptocurrency. In order to withdraw the money and avoid any stupid move.