- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by Honest-Star6724.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 18:21 #410102Honest-Star6724Participant
Hi, I currently have been airdropped 35USDT from someone I’m pretty sure he was trying to scam me but in my wallet everything seems to be legitimate
this is the transaction hash
correct me if I’m wrong but everything here looks legit it doesn’t seem to be a fake USDT and it’s showing a dollar value and i have the option to use it on UNI but i’m scared to use it because I don’t want to get screwed over. thanks for any and all help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → how to tell is a transaction is legit?
- → siff chain legit? I invested today some profits in siffchain, 100% Apr and sound legit but I’ve seen that the token price collapsed in last year, do you know why?
- → Terra transaction confirmation screens are quite different in Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X. With the former, transaction details are garbled on the device and difficult to make sense of the contents, but with X every aspect of the transaction is seen clear as day. Is this normal? Both up-to-date.