- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by 662c63b7ccc16b8c.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:53 #294471rammypParticipant
I have used Yoroi with a Ledger Nano S which stores my keys. Can I just use the Ledger Nano S to link my wallet to Nami and start using that instead?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:57 #294473662c63b7ccc16b8c
Yes, you can connect your ledger to as many software wallets as you like and use them all in parallel. Just be aware some light wallets only use a single address, so send all your funds to the one that the light wallet uses to see your full balance.
Note this is not advisable on account based cryptos, but for UTxO you are fine.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:01 #294472skr_replicator
Nami didn\t connect to my Ledger properly, and has very limited features. Eternl is so much better with a Ledger. As long as you are connecting the same ledger to different wallet, you don’t need to do any transactions, it will load straight up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → SundaeSwap – Any other Nami user frustrated? Nami is frozen 🥶 Initiated a deposit to ccvault wallet 3 hours ago but still waiting for it to arrive 👻. I can’t swap anything 😰 pretty frustrated at the moment 😓
- → Nami Wallet and Nami Exchange
- → I tried to switch validators. Twice it used more gas than requested, but still fails. Can someone please help me understand what I’m doing wrong.
- → Terra transaction confirmation screens are quite different in Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X. With the former, transaction details are garbled on the device and difficult to make sense of the contents, but with X every aspect of the transaction is seen clear as day. Is this normal? Both up-to-date.
- → Hey Guys, i have a Question: Yesterday I did two Transactions, but poorly both with the Same Transaction-ID. The First Transaction is executed but the second one is still outstanding. Do someone know what happens with my second Transaction?
- → What’s the best wallet that lets me easily see all my Parachain tokens and so on? (Without having to switch between parachains, and add account to them all)
- → ⟠ Latest Week in ETH News! PoW switch off target of June; Blockscan instant messaging; Arbitrum update lowers transaction fees
- → Can anyone help me understand why they don’t believe the switch from mining rewards to transaction fees would not have negative effects on network security?
- → Consolidating different addresses from yoroi wallet into one Nami address
- → How to transfer everything from Yoroi to Nami
- → Can I use create a Nami wallet with my yoroi wallet seed?
- → If Nami requires collateral for smart contracts, why doesn’t Yoroi?
- → Imported Yoroi wallet seed to Nami and cant see assets
- → Nami vs Yoroi vs Eternl