- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by furloco.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 02:47 #324614kamwisetheslayyParticipant
Serious question…. How can they send an email on a random date and time just saying they aren’t allowing withdrawals especially. Then what? Your money is just there’s? Could I just start an exchange and do the same damn thing?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 02:49 #324617throwaway03934
You can for sureSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 02:51 #324616niovyson
It’s in the terms of service that everyone signs but no one reads.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 02:55 #324615Halo22B
Dude it’s not your money….as soon as you deposit it into “your account” you become a lender. You loan your money to the exchange and they “promise” to return it when you ask for it. Your loan becomes an asset of the exchange and also a liability of the exchange.
It all works until it doesn’t at that point your have a subordinate claim on the assets of the exchange. Because it’s subordinate all of the senior lenders (think VC money) get paid first and then if there is anything left over you will get (some of) yours.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:02 #324618OlympiaStaking
How can she slapSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:05 #324620hyperinflationUSA
They’re bankrupt. It happens when a bank goes bankrupt tooSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324621furloco
It’s somebody’s but probably not there’s because the whole thing is they ran out of moneySaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:15 #324619ikanox_x
Not your keys, not your coins. Thanks for playing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto.com pauses withdrawals due to ‘suspicious activity’ Dogecoin founder Billy Markus noticed a suspicious transaction pattern on Etherscan that prompted the company to halt all transactions for the time being.
- → Binance has resumed BTC withdrawals after a short lived halt attributable to a “caught transaction”
- → DCAing in BTC is a great investment (even though people speculate it wont give you a 100x) because apart from making money you also learn to save money. The money you would have spent on shit you don’t need.
- → Coinflex: Another exchange gambles away user funds and freezes withdrawals. Users’ assets just belong to exchange owners I guess… [Crypto News]
- → The amount of wealth you can accumulate in a lifetime does not depend on how much money you can earn, but on how you invest your money. It is better to know that money works for you, rather than you working for money.
- → CoinDCX are most likely insolvent and have locked crypto withdrawals long ago. Better exit via fiat withdrawals if you can
- → Trading has been suspended on the Hotbit trading exchange due to criminal activities by the senior management
- → Money is a medium of exchange. Monero is a medium of exchange.
- → I have noticed that in the comments of every video someone mentions a name and says that that person helped them earn a lot of money in trading, then people reply and confirm that they have been helped by this same person to earn money. Just thought I should voice it out and warn everyone. [Image]
- → I want to give free doge coins! Hi fellow shibes I’m giving away! To everyone! Just make a comment and il give you doge
- → I know a lot of people give Musk shit for his posts and what not but what he did with his satellite to give Ukraine service needs to be acknowledged.
- → How do you pay a Bitpay invoice with USDC? It gives a QR code that isn’t recognizable by Coinbase and they won’t give an address to send it to. Gotta say, 5 years in and by far my worst experience is trying to give crypto to Bitpay. What an awful UX.
- → Don’t give a date that keeps getting pushed back. Give a time window.
- → Watching “Hunt for the Crypto King” on Netflix and I just realized this: If you ever have a large sum of money from selling a house (or similarly large figure) and plan on buying on a centralized exchange, don’t move all your money there at once.
- → When you throw money you can’t afford to lose into an unregulated financial system and now you’re sad because you lost your money in an unregulated financial system. Don’t hate because our bags were discounted, we’re all here to make money.