- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by overlord-ror.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324606TheWreckajParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Hodlnaut, Nexo, Gemini…which is the next domino to fall? I don’t think the cascading shitshow is over with..
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324607poison1995
Gemini will be fine.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324608coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Digital asset brokerage Voyager Digital is pausing all customer temporarily suspending customer trading, deposits, and withdrawals.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324609MoneyCraby
Nothing is safe and nothing sacred in Crypto.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324610r_absurdum
I know that a lot of folks think that Binance and/or Coinbase are safe, but — quite frankly — why take that risk? Obviously a hardware cold wallet would be best, but at this point I think that most of the folks who’ve lost control over their coins would have preferred even a hot wallet over the current situation.
“Not your keys, NOT YOUR CRYPTO!”
“Just say ‘no’ to CEX!”Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324611mintyto
Kucoin?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324612Harold838383
Just took everything out of nexo. Guess I learnt my lesson from celsius and feel a lot safer nowSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 03:11 #324613overlord-ror
Nexo has fixed terms so a lot of people have their money locked up at certain dates. The bleeding there may be slower because of that. None of the failed exchanges (Celsius, Voyager, BlockFi) had lockups like Nexo.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What’s next in the Domino? Begin with Luna and now rumors are swirling that the next Dominoes may fall: BlockFi and Babel Finance.
- → USDN appears to be the next domino to fall
- → The market shitshow is not over yet, exercise caution! Don’t fall for shady YouTubers, watch out for the macro economy instead!
- → i have altcoins(ETH one of them) in Nexo(i took a loan against it)will Nexo remain reliable in these bad times(may 2022)?
- → Not anti-defi but is Nexo THE place for stability and security ? if not Nexo then where ?
- → Nexo Launches Digital Assets Brokerage for Large Investors: “Institutional and corporate demand for digital assets has never been greater, and the market for prime services could be 10x over the next year.” [Crypto News]
- → This week I finally did it. I had over 1 BTC all over the place, Gemini, Nexo, BlockFi…. Not anymore. All of it is now in cold storage. Stop contributing to the abundance of BTC on exchanges and take self custody! [Image]
- → The next CeFi, Hodlnaut has just frozen all withdrawals. This comes after they claimed to have no exposure in the UST-Anchor protocol. Eventhough they had.
- → Is Gemini Earn (Gemini Dollar investment yielding high API) as risky as UST?
- → Gemini Exchange Launches Crypto Credit Card In All 50 States: Here Are The Perks – “With this credit card, customers can earn 3% back in crypto on dining purchases (up to $6,000 in annual spending), 2% on groceries, and 1% on all other purchases.” [Crypto News]
- → Nexo and Mastercard launch world first crypto-backed payment card [Crypto News]
- → Nexo just exposed a “Crypto expert” who was spreading FUD on Twitter [Crypto News]
- → BTC miners offload reserves as crypto prices fall. Rising energy costs and falling crypto prices mean miners are liquidating their reserves [Crypto News]
- → very good news for BAT: the new Brave Version 1.38 brings the long awaited Gemini Integration on Android! [Crypto News]
- → Domino principe in crypto market