- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by TrowsaGNT.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:35 #310236AeriqParticipant
Image / Here come the short sellersFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:39 #310237uncontrollableop
and next, here come the buyers of last resort to wreck you all. it’s absolutely impossible for shorts to keep the price down here for long. no way, no how. it’s possible that buyers stay timid for some unforeseen reason, but it’s not possible for shorting to hold down bitcoin otherwise. well, okay its possible, but it’s so very unlikely given that shorting mostly done by bitcoin holders as a hedge against short term volatility. and the ideological shorters lack knowledge and the conviction that inherently comes with such a lack of conviction.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:54 #310238gearr57
Global recession caused by central bankers enriching themselves with new US dollars they create inflating the money supply. Why would investors want to get rid of a capped supply currency. Only dolts will. Good riddance. Hopefully we weed them out.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:55 #310239TrowsaGNT
Heehee love it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Seems like BTC price has been ARTIFICIALLY tanked by hedgies short-selling crypto-linked ETFs… But guess what? SHORT-SQUEEZE is coming when those f*ckn hedge funds will need to cover their short positions (already by Fri, 15th of July) by BUYING IT BACK!!!
- → Seems like BTC price has been ARTIFICIALLY tanked by hedgies short-selling bitcoin-linked ETFs… But guess what? SHORT-SQUEEZE is coming when those f*ckn hedge funds will need to cover their short positions (already by Fri, 15th of July) by BUYING IT BACK!!!
- → The Dip May Be Done’: BTC Surges and Wipes Out 2022 Losses as Short Sellers Lose Millions