- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by LokusOSRS.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 02:51 #345384LokusOSRSParticipant
Basically, wallet got drained by MagicEden spoof, they tried multiple transactions: First one worked, second one bounced (no SOL in wallet to afford gas fees). So now, my account still actually has a ton of tokens/NFT’s on it, however, what can i do to bring them to safety? I’m afraid that if i put SOL on my wallet it’ll instantly start draining.
Could someone help me out/educate me in any way?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 02:51 #345385CryptoCoyoteSol
you’re in a very precarious situation because all the scammer has to do is send a tiny amount of sol and can finish draining. I would take my chances that it is some kind of automated scam site, and try to send enough sol for 1 transaction and quickly try to get out most valuable token. If that works, then do the rest quickly. Sorry that happened, its all I can think ofWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 02:51 #345386LokusOSRS
Yeah i really don’t know what to do. Is there any way to see if my wallet has been drained through me leaking my phrase somehow vs it just being done by transactions?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A pivot starts with a pause. A pause starts with a scaling down or moderation of policy. If you wait for the Fed to announce something in a press release, you’re probably too late. GLTA!!!
- → Hi. I sent a polygon NFT to my Matic address on defi wallet… should I have selected recieve ethereum nft. The option for polygon is not visible in recieve nft… so I selected recieve matic on tokens and used that address… I know they are the same but will my transaction be
- → Tinder Crypto Scammers: Promising Nudes, But Draining Your Wallet [Crypto News]
- → Mirror Protocol which got exploited for $88 Million few days, currently it’s being exploited again. So far, the hacker has drained over $2 Million the numbers might be bigger than $2 Million as the time goes by.
- → BrightSide Finance is an EVM UniV2-style DEX built on the Milkomeda Algorand rollup. Those who want to secure BrightSide tokens. At 10PM GMT, a link will be posted on their Discord for you to purchase their NFT. An NFT costs 750 USD and includes an airdrop of tokens of the same value.
- → Don’t be like me. Get yourself a hardware wallet. MetaMask wallet was drained and I’m not even sure how.
- → I only had about $2k in crypto, and last night when I was sleeping. My metamask wallet got drained. I lost everything and I can’t just magically get more money to put in. I’ve already deleted metamask and switched to coinbase wallet. Is there anything I can do?
- → How can I check my wallet is safe after a drain attempt, and can I recover a drained wallet?
- → My ledger was hacked and the funds in it were sent to an unknown wallet address. Anyways for me to recover these funds now that my wallet was drained ???? Or is this just stolen and gone forever now ??
- → Ledger hacked, avalanche is staked. How can I stop them from draining my avalanche once staking period is finished?
- → The melon is a flexible collaborative designed to help you build, lead or join a web3 project. They aim to bring the next 1B users onto blockchains by building protocols for everyday users. Check out the team behind The Melon(they’re all A+), mass adoption is coming, help build the future of web3!
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → Hi guys. I have questions regarding solana NFT minting. I have a very less knowledge of solana blockchain. I am currently doing a project of Solana NFT minting.
- → An Non-Fungible Tokens game project Pixelmon raised over $70 Million at 3 ETH per mint just to reveal Non-Fungible Tokens that look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Currently it’s trending on Twitter hashtag “3 ETH”
- → Hi guys, I participated in the crowdloan and during the process I had to leave at 2 DOT in my wallet to be active if I remember correctly. Now that crowndloan is over, can I finally transfer that 2 DOT in my exchange or I need it to be there permanently for the wallet to be active? Thanks!