- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by darcjacobs.
- Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 22:26 #47130SincerelyInterestingParticipant
Why is the suggested gas fee so high to claim a reward from Trader Joe? Looking at Snowtrace the gas fee for the last several hundred Trader Joe transactions are super cheap.
This is what MetaMask is recommending:
This is what I see on Snowtrace, note the last several are all < 0.01 AVAX:
So am I just getting ripped off? I understand with a swap there can be many hops, but I am trying to claim JOE rewards? I’m just messing around, but it is going to cost me $4 in AVAX to claim $1 in JOE 🙂 ?Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 00:58 #47133Brave-Pie-8902
That seems quite high especially looking at recent tx on snowtrace. Did you ever mess with the gas settings, or are you using a Ledger Nano by chance? The other day I noticed that my estimated gas costs were higher when I used my MetaMask wallet connected to my Ledger Nano, compared to my burner MM wallet that had no hardware wallet connected.
It was like 0.01 AVAX with Ledger MM wallet and 0.0003 with normal MM wallet. No idea why – anyone?Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 05:24 #47134darcjacobs
Not sure if this will help, but have you tried resetting Metamask?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am lending Avax on Trader Joe. Is Trader Joe considered safe? Am I risking my AVAX by lending on there?
- → Can anyone help me understand why I am unable to cover the gas fees for these. I have the money on both eth and Matic side but for some reason I refuses to acknowledge the funds available and keeps claiming no gas available.
- → Where can I see my LP fee rewards on sundaeswap? I recently provided liquidity to the Pavia/Ada pool & know I’ll receive my proportional amount of the .3% fee folks pay to exchange those tokens. Can anyone help me understand how frequently the fees are distributed to LP’s & where I can see them?