- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by LeoBLKN.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:47 #316855LeoBLKNParticipant
Hi everyone! Can anyone explain me the process of issuing tokens and digital shares. On top of that, can you please give me some links and resources to educate myself more about the process? Thanks!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hello, I need to create a DApp for voting purposes using ethereum and I have some questions, is there anyone who could help me answer some questions?
- → CAT is the new standard for issuing tokens based on the Chives and Chia blockchain
- → The Squeaker Foundation is a upcoming non profit Animal Rescue/Recovery Facility. They’re issuing 7,777 Crypto Dog Non-Fungible Tokens as part of the foundations launch. The $100 million foundation is going to be hiving back to its 7,777 Non-Fungible Token holder continually!! I urge you to take a look at this project 100eth
- → Binance has started issuing KYC tokens “soul bound” to each user’s onchain wallet address. Needless to say, this is a huge privacy invasion open to all kinds of misuse
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → Hey, SOL community! ☀️ Have any questions on how to track SOL Staking Rewards❔ Read the article and find the answers to your questions 🤗
- → We will be hosting a Twitter Space with Ultrade, a new limit orderbook dex on Algorand. Do you have any questions for the team? As always, we will try to include the top questions
- → Sent ecr20 tokens to another account – tokens left the sender account but are not in the receiving account please help
- → Tom Emmer (a Congressman) introduced a bill today prohibiting the Fed from issuing a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) directly to individuals and the reasons he gave were (& are) very valid.
- → Moody’s has downgraded El Salvador Sovereign Debt in the light of their recent BTC purchases. This is a good time to remember that Moody’s have conned the investors once during 2008 forum prime crisis by issuing sellout ratings to companies of shady background.
- → Imagine being the President and finally understanding the correlation between scarcity, inflation, and the power to create dollars… Then issuing an executive order to buy BTC…
- → Dubai To Becoming Crypto’s WonderLand After Issuing Licenses To Binance And FTX [Crypto News]
- → Sen. Ted Cruz Introduces a Bill to Prevent the Fed From Issuing a CBDC [Crypto News]
- → Gucci Mane, Lupe Fiasco, Lewis Capaldi and others are issuing Non-Fungible Token tickets using GET Protocol. Here is what you need to know:
- → SEC claims the US govt has jurisdiction over all Ethereum network transactions now that ETH has transitioned to proof-of-stake & the majority of nodes being run are in the US. Do you think the SEC might eventually sue ETH like it did XRP for unlawfully issuing securities?