- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by thinht.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:09 #294622New_Disaster_7648Participant
Help! How to free wrapped luna on Coinbase. Anyone else having this problem?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:58 #294623YHWH371213
Yes unable move my wluna from coinbase to any wallet.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:12 #294624LeperchaunSatay
Send it to my walletThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:20 #294625thinht
When did you deposit.
You need to wait 7 days until your financial institution clears deposit with coinbase
Is this your first day on earth
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wrapped Luna – What’s this thing about wrapped Luna and 12th September?
- → I have some Wrapped USTC In my coinbase wallet. Can I transfer that USTC anywhere? Or because it’s wrapped? Does that affect where I can transfer it?
- → Anyone else having issues withdrawing from Coinbase?
- → Long-Time Cardano Hodler… Anyone else having problems with Staking their ADA on Coinbase? Seems like it’s off and on..
- → Anyone else having an issue with Voting in Fund 8? Anyone have a fix?
- → Anyone else having issues sending Luna from KuCoin to terra station?
- → I have my wrapped luna stuck on my Coinbase wallet and can’t do anything with it. Any advice ? Any would help please and thank you .
- → Hey, I have some Wrapped Luna left on Coinbase, I just moved to Binance and I want to transfer them over there. Can someone help me out?
- → Its simple, we need to do this togheter, sell your Luna Airdrop (it’s free), and buy Luna Classic, it’s not fair that he can fix Luna now is (9.5 USD), and they can’t do nothing for the old Luna now is (.000115 USD).
- → What’s the safest way to convert Wrapped Luna from Coinbase.com to Luna?
- → Had Wrapped Luna from coinbase and transferred to metamask. Does this mean I have regular Luna now? [Image]
- → Wrapped Luna on Coinbase wallet not sure how to transfer to Luna or cash it ?
- → Wrapped Luna vs Luna classic…. help!!
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Don’t know if many people know this. Posted earlier about staking on coinbase and if anyone could give me advice. I’ve been reading the tos and it says “coinbase will distribute any rewards to you after receipt by coinbase, minus a 25% commission”. Had no clue about this.