- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by FunEarnings.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:39 #344310joseberkParticipant
Hello, we are investigating a group of ruggers that just pulled their latest scam…we doubt this was their first rodeo, and we suspect they’re back at it again with their next scam.
It seems like the fund trail starts here with this wallet address…does anybody know who owns this wallet? Seems like probably a central exchange? Just trying to figure out who would be best to contact about this.
57vSaRTqN9iXaemgh4AoDsZ63mcaoshfMK8NP3Z5QNbsSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:39 #344311FunEarnings
I believe this wallet address belongs to KuCoin, a cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin has a pretty lenient KYC policy though, so it’s entirely possible that the account does not have very much KYC information linked to it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Remember, a public ledger is public forever. Don’t think you’re going to cheat on your taxes and get away with it just because they don’t catch you this year. They have forever to catch you.
- → Please help me catch a dumb hacker, he stole $15,000 from a friend
- → The EU will set out new retail investor strategy to catch up with rapid changes in technology & wants retail investors to help build deeper capital markets that rely less on bank loans to fund the economy while also revising laws to give regulators powers to take action against misleading practices [Crypto News]
- → Stop the fomo, there’s no need to catch every pump
- → If a scammer uses OpenSea is it possible to catch him?
- → You all need to be buying now if you didn’t catch the dip yesterday. Crypto is going to go parabolic if Russia gets cut off from Swift payment systems.
- → Anchor Protocol 20% APY on Stablecoins… What’s the Catch?
- → Is BTC about to crash or is it just waiting for the alts to catch up before it finally breaks through the resistance barrier it’s been pressed up against this week?
- → Kevin O’Leary on US crypto regulation: ‘We need to catch up with the rest of the world’ [Crypto News]
- → A drowning man will catch at a straw. [Image]
- → Node cannot catch up with the network if far behind
- → Trying to setup a full sync node using ansible but it won’t “catch up”
- → XRP SCAM? YT channel got hacked SBS CATCH
- → Will Algorand catch up with the other L1s?
- → Trying to catch a scammer