- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Mr_P_Nissaurus.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 19:07 #345658Shield_one-1Participant
I was interested in mining, so wanted some advice on how I would go about it
What miners would be best
How many I would need
Is it profitable with the current price of electricity in the UK or America
Would be grateful for any adviceWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 19:11 #345659morey_scagnetti
first answer how you live in the UK and America simultaneously, then we’ll answer your questionsWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 19:11 #345660TheGreatMuffinWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 19:17 #345661Mr_P_Nissaurus
Internet search: “bitcoin mining calculator”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → Solo Home Miner Earns 6.25 BTC Reward – Should You Try Your Luck by Mining BTC From Home?
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → Fun fact: The first US telecom companies started offering home internet services in 1995. Some of the worlds largest commercial banks are starting to offer bitcoin direct to customers starting this year.
- → The Country of Kosovo Seizes Hundreds Of Bitcoin Mining Devices Days After The Country Banned Bitcoin Mining.
- → Almost 1 in 10 first-time home buyers are selling crypto to fund down payments on a home [Crypto News]
- → “I had someone who started writing a book about why bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, they started doing research for the book and abandoned it. They disproved all of their [own] points.” [Image]
- → I just started saving money and found out mining is over now.. What crypto is worth mining in 2022?
- → Just started working as a BTC Mining Technician at a huge BTC mining farm in Ohio, USA. AMA!
- → If certain countries ban mining wouldnt that make it harder to create new bitcoin, meaning the supply of bitcoin decreases and with more accepting bitcoin as payment, demand increase with time, so wouldn’t the price increase?
- → A formula to show the value difference between mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin. Now, stop asking and get into bitcoin
- → US Gov’t is about to invest in bitcoin. Putin just “directed the Central Bank of Russia not to neglect the advantages of BTC mining.” Biden’s executive order of national security is not to regulate bitcoin. It’s to buy bitcoin in the name of national security. My source is my ass.
- → Wouldn’t mining bitcoin make the price of bitcoin go down? I’m trying to understand this with a simple analogy. Also, when you buy bitcoin, where does that money come from?
- → Prediction: We’re about learn that crypto.com got hacked, lost zillions. It’s the only way I can explain why a company would lock itself in a box, in a sealed garage with running car, after taking 50,000 sleeping pills like they just did. Absolutely UNREAL, one for the history books.
- → Getting your garage ready for the Lambo?