- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by hoya_doing.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345447hoanglprParticipant
Last time, I wrote Harmony One is 95% Harmony Done. It seems I was wrong. It is 99% that One is Done now. They have made a proposal to reimburse those who were affected by the hack. Link below.
TLDR: No bail out. Loss will be reimbursed in ONE tokens. Worst yet:
1. One holders have NO saying the proposal. All you got is whether those were affected by the hack should be reimbursed 50% or 100%. You gotta bite the inflation proposal.
2. You gotta sell ONE in centralised exchanges if you would like to buy back your lost tokens like USDC or ETH.
3. ONE being reimbursed will be MINTED and not from the treasury wallet. Remember who said their treasury wallet could cover the loss. Hell no. They will PERFORM the hardfork to increase number of ONE in circulation. Your ONE will be diluted by new ONE minted in a span of 3 years.
4. Basically, Harmony team is NOT taking responsible for the hack, they are not gonna pay you a damn thing. It is future investors who are gonna buy new ONE will be paying up for the reimbursement. It is INSANE and ABSURD.
another TLDR: Those who are affected got f\*\*\*ed twice. They will reimburse you by the worthless token which will be diluted in 3 years as more ONE will be redeemed.
To ONE holders. Be prepared to see a volatility of ONE in a few month. There might be a case it will be pumped by some whales so you could be their exit liquidity.
To me (not a financial advice): One is as good as Done now.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345448Knaeggebrott
The choice between 100% money back and 50% money back is obviously no choice at all.
This is done by Tse and Li and not the Team.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345449SbustaLaNoce
I’m so pissed about this. Lost everything on this coinWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345450Far-Scholar9028
Minting tokens to reimburse people who lost theirs is a lose-lose situation for both parties imo. I agree, its 99% dead.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345451ChemicalGreek
This is very bad for ONE. They clearly don’t care about their investors and chose their greed! Now investors will pay for their security problems…Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345452KirbyAteMyCoins
A few months ago this very sub:
Anghhhh ONE so undervaluedWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345453Rookslook
5 days to undelegate… I’m sure the price will be ok for those 5 days so I can get my -90% bag back though, right!?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345454Boohl
Yeah, I would like someone to proppes the other end of the argument. I hold a small amount of ONE tokens myself, but I would like to hear the counter arguments before i take a decision.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345455AssetAlex
harmony noneWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345456ShanktarDonetsk
Here today gONE tomorrowWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345457seniorbatista19
Scoundrels!Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:22 #345458hoya_doing
An absolute bull shit. How tf is this going to reimburse anyone when you make shitload of tokens gonna negatively affect the price. I just dont get it.
Anyway, i think its time for me to unstales and sell at a loss.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → TLDR on the Mid Month Update: There are still a lot of testing left to be done before the HFC aka most likely not happening this month
- → These just randomly showed up in my wallet and Im 100% sure theyre scams, how can i safely get rid of them?
- → Binance US, Harmony ONE Price suppression and wallet lockouts for 2 weeks; A recurring monthly problem since Spring 2021 with no resolution. Harmony isn’t the only project this happens to.
- → Introducing Harmony TWO, the new and improved Harmony
- → North Korean hackers Behind the $100M Harmony exploit, got full access by Harmony employees log-in info…What the heck?!
- → They distract us while they dilute us 😉 [Image]
- → 95% Harmony is Done now. Hackers have laundered all the stolen assets
- → Incase no one told you yet, it’s gonna be alright. Whatever happens, it’s gonna be alright.
- → Winter is coming, paper hands gonna quit and true believers gonna fill their bags, and it is a good thing!
- → If you stake dual coins on Dapp from crypto.com defi wallet. They need to be made into liquidity. This is done in the same area as the swaps in dapp of choice. Buy both Tokens, add liquidity and then stake with LP tokens..
- → Some things can only be done once, and have to be perfect when done. That is the legacy of Satoshi Nakamoto. Others will come, but the magic is exclusive to BTC.
- → I think as the community we can do what doge coin community done and GameStop community done and rise this shit from ashes now mr evil du kwon has gone
- → I have a friend who is a well known artist who’s work is being minted as Non-Fungible Tokens on blockchains without their permission. What can they do to solve this issue?
- → List Non-Fungible Tokens minted on private DAPP on the Opensea?
- → I calculated the current inflation rates for a number of tokens, to ascertain if any projects had minted more than their claimed amount