- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ivo_ChainNET.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:09 #345855Ivo_ChainNETParticipant
Harmony ONE recently presented 2 reimbursement options in response to the $100 million bridge hack. Both options involved significant increases in the $ONE inflation rate for the next 3 years.
The public reception was very negative. The proposal received over 200 comments from ecosystem projects and community members in under 24 hours: [https://talk.harmony.one/t/reimbursement-proposal-horizon-incident/20665/223?u=harmonydragon](https://talk.harmony.one/t/reimbursement-proposal-horizon-incident/20665/223?u=harmonydragon)
A few minutes ago the founder of Harmony responded that the Harmony team is now exploring other options:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Going through yet another crypto dip, do you hedge your crypto positions with put options on BTC-linked ETFs? Some are registered in the US: BITO, BTF, XBTF, BITS, etc. Unlike many crypto options exchanges (Deribit?) ETF options have virtually 0 default risk and are quite liquid
- → Currently, there are tons of proposals on the Terra forum. Do Kwon has 1 Hour of reading time in the past 60 days. Made me wonder does he even read these proposals? [Image]
- → Portugal’s congress has rejected 2 crypto tax proposals! Portugal’s Congress named Assembleia da República has dismissed two separate bill proposals on taxing crypto proposed by two left-wing parties – Livre and Bloco de Esquerda 💪 [Image]
- → What is going on why market cap showing negative when it was at 1.16b and circulation showing negative as well [Image]
- → Happening Now: Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Says Country Is Exploring Crypto Payment Options
- → Uniswap V3 Liquidity Mining: Exploring the Options : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtoken
- → Uniswap V3 Liquidity Mining: Exploring the Options
- → With ETH not recovering, should we start exploring new options ?
- → Are 4 Voting Options Enough On Governance Proposals?
- → Binance US, Harmony ONE Price suppression and wallet lockouts for 2 weeks; A recurring monthly problem since Spring 2021 with no resolution. Harmony isn’t the only project this happens to.
- → Introducing Harmony TWO, the new and improved Harmony
- → North Korean hackers Behind the $100M Harmony exploit, got full access by Harmony employees log-in info…What the heck?!
- → Harmony One is 99% Harmony DONE! TLDR: They’re gonna dilute your tokens with new ONE minted.
- → Crypto.com have now rowed back on the revised CRO Reimbursement/Cashback – and agreed to waive the $50 card fee. It’s still not enough IMHO.
- → Sending money without reception