- This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BlankEris.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350260Classic_Blood7568Participant
Looks like Forking ETH to a New Chain and ETHW is gaining traction for after ETH commits digital suicide by ruining a great project transitioning it to just another Tech Bubble Ponzi Company and PoS “Ponzi Scheme Consensus” which MANY of us DO NOT SUPPORT due to Centralized Manipulation in PoS structures.
ETHW and Forking of the Chain in order to retain a POW Dedicated ETH Chain is absolutely something the entire community should support and funnel huge capital inflows into and away from Eth 2.0 which has been a horrible idea from the beginning, PoS structures are not Crypto, and don’t offer ALL of the advantages of a true POW Crypto Network, and should not be supported by anyone.
I will personally transition ALL of my ETH holdings into ETHW and over 50-GHs of Hash power over to the Fork as well.
Let’s kick this Hardfork Chain into reality, and Rally SUPPORT behind a Pure Crypto POW ETH to continue on a new Chain, 🖕 the Merge and Eth upcoming “Digital Suicide”Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350261JQDC
Is that you Justin? And no…Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350262ShabbaLaFlare
Say goodbye to all your money.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350263olihowells
Personally after the research I’ve done I believe the benefits of POS far outweigh the drawbacks. Couple that with the strengthened monetary policy and I think the merge is necessary for the future of ETH.
What I am confused about is why your supporting ETHW. There is already an ETH alternative, ETC, which will continue to run POW. Why give your money to a potential money grab, coordinated by a corrupt billionaire?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350264I_am_Searching
This coming from the dude shilling LUNC. … Nah fam. Keep your garbage coins. I’ll stick with ETHSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350265Green_L3af
Nah get with the times. Pow is a waste of energy. ETH on POS is the future and what is needed for our climate.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350266BramBramEth
Why do all those people wake up now ? Wasn’t PoS on the roadmap for years ?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #3502674cademy
I for my part am looking forward to PoS Eth.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350268reviloxxxx
The only positive thing about such garbage forks is that fools like you also move away to a different community which makes this one more mature.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350269GutBeer101
Overdose of Copium is not good for your liver. Be careful.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350270ismirschlecht
>which MANY of us DO NOT SUPPORT due to Centralized Manipulation in PoS structures.
Who is “us”? Do you keep mice in your pocket? You sound a lot like those ETC people.
Here’s a survey among r/cryptocurrency users: [(link)](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/whj3p9/i_would_like_to_know_hows_the_sentiment_regarding/) If you take ETH owners, results will be even more clear.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350271Spiritual-Fox
Give me your mining rewards, bitchSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:59 #350272BlankEris
Fantastic news. Proof of stake is pure fiat mentality.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → How about replay attack after chain split, it seems the ethw messed up with chain id. This could lead to replay attack on ethw and eth chain as well.
- → Will ETHW pump every time ETHS Securities FUD boils over? I’m trying to think of reasons to build a position in ETHW at some point and this is my biggest reason to do so.
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Difficulty bomb in ETHW fork
- → Riddle me this… Why do we not have a hard fork ETH POW that doesn’t have a ICO/airdrop? Like a fair launch similar to the RVN fork of BTC? Does every developer have to get rich overnight? Can we get Tron Black help us out?
- → All ETH (ETH) holders on Poloniex will receive the forked assets ETHS and ETHW at a 1:1 ratio when the upgrade is completed.
- → How to add ETH PoW (ETHW) to Metamask to access the airdropped ETH PoW
- → Hard fork of eth=eth But actual eth= etc
- → APENFT to support the ETH 2.0 merge & potential Hard Fork
- → Top Miner Won’t Support Ethereum (ETH) Nodes PoW Fork
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!