- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by After-Lawfulness1164.
- Sunday, September 25th, 2022 at 01:08 #381395After-Lawfulness1164Participant
Hello guys .So i have been an youth entrepreneur for the last couple of years and have been working in the startup ecosystem with no coding skills and two failed experiences .I have been fascinated with the blockchain technology and crypto currency’s and nfts and want to learn more about how i can be a part of the ecosystem and grow my crypto portfolio and want to know ways i can earn crypto other than mining bitcoin which is expensive due to the electricity cost in silicon valley.Also want to learn more about all of this space but i see lots of fake contents around with no specific detailing .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Icp and dot are the same price now. Except dot started at 3$ and icp started at 630$. Crazy
- → “I had someone who started writing a book about why bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, they started doing research for the book and abandoned it. They disproved all of their [own] points.” [Image]
- → I started investing into ATOM like a month ago and just yesterday people started talking really negative shit about atom 2.0, is it time to back off? How do y’all fell long term after ATOM 2.0, JUNO, OMOS