- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by OkMongoose7304.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:45 #316645OkMongoose7304Participant
Led by a group of friends from Portugal, [Blockseed Munks](https://twitter.com/BlockSeedMunks) is building a hybrid crypto & traditional business. Their goal is to sustainably grow and sell micro greens to clients in the food and service industry. By using Non-Fungible Token sales to gain capital, they plan to kick start their farm into production, gain revenue, then utilize their Non-Fungible Tokens to share profits with the investors.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → DOJ cracks down on ‘rug pulls’, charging Frosties Non-Fungible Token project founders – “You can’t solicit funds for a business opportunity, abandon that business and abscond with money investors provided you,” stressed IRS-CI Special Agent-in-Charge Thomas Fattorusso [Crypto News]
- → Return of the king: LimeWire raises $10 million in private token sale to grow music-linked Non-Fungible Token platform [Crypto News]
- → The Squeaker Foundation is a upcoming non profit Animal Rescue/Recovery Facility. They’re issuing 7,777 Crypto Dog Non-Fungible Tokens as part of the foundations launch. The $100 million foundation is going to be hiving back to its 7,777 Non-Fungible Token holder continually!! I urge you to take a look at this project 100eth
- → New Non-Fungible Token series “Repentance” by Masashi, exclusive on AramisToken.com Non-Fungible Token Market.
- → Why is everyone talking about Music Non-Fungible Token and What is a Music Non-Fungible Token?
- → Non-Fungible Token Collector Accidentally Sells EtherRock Non-Fungible Token for a Penny
- → Gary Vee’s Non-Fungible Token project is another embarrassment to the Non-Fungible Token market and it’s ticking all the boxes of a long term rug pull
- → Dutch national Basketball champion adopts Non-Fungible Token ticketing, the Non-Fungible Token evolves based on the outcome of the game
- → DOJ Indicts 6 People in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull DoJ Indicts 6 Persons in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull [Crypto News]