- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Gaujo.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:39 #350355wallyb21Participant
i know they have shown interest in having a grayscale trust, but has there been any updates on if they will actually make or not. i know most monero users this would serve no point, but for speculator investors this would be a lot of convenience as well as bringing new people to the projectSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:39 #350356Gaujo
Anything to legitimize XMR in the eyes of the population. As long as we don’t shy away from ON-CHAIN transactions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Breaking: SEC Rejects Grayscale’s proposal to convert the Grayscale BTC Trust to a spot ETF.
- → WEF: BTC can’t be a currency because it relies on a trust network. Also WEF: Currency is about trust, which is why CBDC’s will help re-establish trust in money.
- → Headline: “We have been working since June to get Algorand ASA support added to Trust Wallet . Headline now has approved PRs in the Trust Wallet codebase and we have paid listing fees to make this a reality. Algorand ASAs are coming to Trust Wallet”
- → Grayscale cited conversion of bitcoin trust into ETFs as top priority
- → Grayscale is ready to immediately sue the SEC if their bid to convert their BTC Trust to a BTC Spot ETF is denied.
- → Where to track BTC wallets owned by GBTC (grayscale bitcoin trust)?
- → Is it wrong to recommend Grayscale BTC Trust?
- → 5 things you need to know about Grayscale BTC Trust
- → Cheapest USD>XMR options outside of Kraken? Would consider fiat>other crypto>XMR.
- → Looking for XMR liquidity providers that still haven’t disabled XMR withdrawals
- → THORchain x MONERO – why no help from xmr devs for native XMR on a dex?
- → Hey Guys, I’m new in Monero and installed the cake wallet. Where can i buy xmr now? Is there a wallet in which I can buy xmr? Thanks!
- → Algorand State Proofs are here! This is huge! Algorand State Proofs are a new interoperability standard that securely connects blockchains to the outer world without trust in an intermediary. All Proof of Stake chains can implement State Proofs to remove trust from the cross-chain equation.
- → Has anyone here ever considered using a BTC trust like VBTC? VBTC aims to capture the total return available to investors in bitcoin. The trust invests exclusively in bitcoin and offers investors a secured, cost-efficient, and effective way to access bitcoin. [News]
- → To Trust MetaMask or Not To Trust MetaMask