- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by bwoksa.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325094N0tMacParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Governments, enterprise, gaming: Who will drive the next crypto bull run?.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325095StandardCell9963
Once I sellSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325096Abdulllahmohsinn
The whalesSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325097Warbeast83
I’d love to see gaming get more involved, as it’s a passion of mine. Fitness could also be an exciting part of this industry!Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325098hquer
_The Merge_ will …Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325099WhatAFellowWeAre
Probably NFTs of my grammys old recipes.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325100coinfeeds-bot
tldr; The Central African Republic (CAR) recently became the first nation to grant Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies the status of legal tender. The CAR has been ailing for quite some time, and only about 10% of the country’s population has internet access, according to World Bank data. The move is likely to further normalize crypto in the public eye and draw more eyes to the public blockchain space
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325101Setyman
All of them.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325102Wonzky
I’m not sure but I don’t think governments will be one of emSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:31 #325103bwoksa
We’re already in a bull run , Btc went from some cents to freaking $20k .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What the bear market of 2018–2020 and bull run of 2021 tells us about preparing for the next bull run in cryptocurrencies!
- → Realistically how much would someone need in Crypto this bear run to become a millionaire aide next bull run?
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Top Analyst Says Big Run Coming for XRP and Litecoin, Predicts One Metric Will Trigger Next Crypto Bull Cycle [Crypto News]
- → What will be the next big thing in the next bull run? (2017: ICOs | 2021: Non-Fungible Tokens & DeFi)
- → Blockchain gaming introduces many exciting opportunities on paper, but the overall gaming experience remains lackluster. Simplicity is a benefit, but it will only carry the Web3 gaming initiative so far.
- → I strongly believe that tomorrow’s Super Bowl crypto adverts are going to cause the start of the next bull run!
- → It’s fair to say that a whole bunch of people that aren’t in crypto atm are waiting to jump on the next bull run.
- → The next bull run is going to be freaking linear; this time crypto is just following the wider market and it’s actually developing more than ever while economies are caught with their pants down.
- → Bull run🐂v bear run 🐻
- → Life was so good during the bull run, what are your happy experiences during the last run or past runs?
- → PSA: Anyone With a Computer & Internet Connection Can Run a BTC Node FOR FREE. Just Download and Run the Free Software. You don’t need to buy these raspberry pi’s that are not primarily BTC Nodes. Those Pricey Pi’s Are Lightning Nodes AND BTC nodes. There is a Big difference! Run A Node!
- → The next Bull Market will be the wildest ride ever seen in this space. Why? Major institutions and banks are joining the ride, but once the bull market reaches its top, we will probably see one of the biggest crashes in the history. Why? Whales driven by extreme greed
- → As you can see from the attached image in this post, I’ve been involved in crypto (BTC & ETH) investing since April of 2018. I lost and made back all of my money after the brief crypto bull run in mid 2019. I was completely out of crypto until June of 2021, by loading up on ETH specifically… GLTA!
- → I want to take my money out and hold onto it until the next bull run in 2-3 years. Is there a huge difference between keeping it in a stable coin, keeping it in fiat on the exchange platforms or just transferring it back into my bank?