- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by xGIJOSEx.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 23:25 #206065wallpapersdanceParticipant
Also that gemini Luna is not native is it?
Though on the other hand I am thinking ‘why would I ever use the gemini credit card for bitcoin if I could get 4% XLM on the coin base debit card and then just swap the XLM for bitcoin or ethereum to be staked?”
But then I see this APY on luna on gemini, is it good? Should it affect my decision making?
Scattered thoughts. Unsure what to do. Help!Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 23:25 #206066emulousSaratoga31
Are you trying to do that on your Terra wallet?Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 23:25 #206067xGIJOSEx
No Gemini is pretty much just ERC20 I think but if you’re just trying to hold and sell later I see no reason to not buy luna on there
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Gemini Exchange Launches Crypto Credit Card In All 50 States: Here Are The Perks – “With this credit card, customers can earn 3% back in crypto on dining purchases (up to $6,000 in annual spending), 2% on groceries, and 1% on all other purchases.” [Crypto News]
- → Why not move to Turkey and live off credit cards debt? The inflation rate is 100% the max credit card interest rate is 19.5%. With a bitcoin savings account this seems like a nice life
- → BeWise:Buy Luna – target is 15 at least in couple of months max! Newarw: Invest only what you can afford to lose as its market!