- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Texi_Ken.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:20 #325013Foreverfalcon40Participant
GOT MY GOV CHECK! I feel like it was a smoother transaction since the moved to Pera! WHEN DO WE SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT ROUND . What was the interest rate this period?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:20 #325014orindragonfly
Rate was 1.989% for the period or 7.95% APRSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:20 #325015Gooseman_X
Sign up for period 4 opened yesterdaySaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:20 #325016Texi_Ken
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Interest rate rises, banks and how they see it the interest rate translate to us.
- → The Central Bank of Argentina’s Interest Rate is 60%, whereas the Swiss National Bank’s Interest Rate is -0.25%
- → I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH VOTING! I use my MAC/desktop to cast my votes. It then asks me open up my PERA wallet to confirm and finish the transaction. Open up PERA and hit the buttons. Still not letting me go through. I still have all my committed Algos. I only left one whole ALGO to vote
- → Trying to decide where to hold and stake my algo for the next governance period. Can you receive the Governor NFT in the Exodus wallet like you can in the Pera wallet?
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → If Russia switches to a crypto standard due to this, world gov can easily start tracking how the gov spends their money through the ledger
- → Gov. VS Tornado is a game of whack-a-mole the gov is destined to lose
- → It’s going to be pretty remarkable how much smoother things should run once smart contracts don’t need to be included in *every* transaction (CIP-0033)
- → Deposit Rate Subsidization Question. How can I find out what the protocol sets as the target deposit rate and threshold rate on Anchor?
- → Hey there Gov’nors! Algorand Governance Period #3 Measures are online. In case anyone missed it! [Crypto News]
- → Can someone please explain the difference with gov period 4. Now it’s folks finance? And now I don’t see stake. It says mint? What’s the differences and benefits all the info is appreciated.
- → Interesting take on Gov. period 4: Yay on measure 1, nay on 2
- → 159, 000 interest only for five years w/ a variable rate starting at 4.250% max rate @ 18%. I buy 3 bitcoins. And in five years I pay off the loan before the principle kicks in. Crazy? I don’t have anymore fingernails
- → When will fed hike interest rate? What impact will a rate hike have on BTC market?
- → In normal pre-pandemic times the Dollar had a stock to flow of 10. After the pandemic the stock to flow of the dollar is probably 4.If bitcoin had a treasury interest rate or a fed funds rate, what do you think it would be?