- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 5 hours ago by cosmicursus.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:52 #409864quaintSloeParticipant
The market is low and it’s time to buy. I’m a beginner trader, been in crypto for a couple months and this is what I found on Twitter: top 12 smart chains by ROI. They monitor them weekly.
These are the best performers since recently according to this picture. I just have some doubts on how they get this data. Maybe anyone knows?
I’m already holding ETH of course, also CSPR, MATIC, ADA, DOT. Thinking to buy others too.
Do you think ROI is a good indicator to choose the project and earn on price speculations?Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:52 #409865Budget-Inflation6306
Hm, ROI 7 day is a small period in my opinionThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:52 #409866cosmicursus
That is an interesting question. I guess you can prolly watch the graphics on the github pages
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Comparison: Top 100 one year ago (Jan 2021) and top 100 now – the top movers, shakers and ranking analysis
- → For SHIB To be in the top 5 crypto we would need a market cap of 52.1 B making shib be worth .000095 shib ATH was .000088 so top 5 crypto is very possible and with all the catalyst coming out in 2022 not to mention the burn implementations that will be taking place we can and will be a top 5 crypto.