- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by AutomaticBit251.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205767GabeSterParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Global acceptance of BTC is on the rise.
Read Here (Article Link):Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205768Maxx3141
Remember, the amount of people who “get” what crypto is about can only rise, not go down. Once you understand it, there is no way back to think central bank fiat is ok. The price might go up and down, but this movement is only getting bigger each run.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205769wists
i think last year it was people investing because they were afraid to miss out and gradually with greater exposure/ use/ discussion they’re understanding the benefits of a decentralised systemThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205770PrinceZero1994
Well that’s because fiat is losing value every year. People are realizing that they can’t live with the current system forever.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205771coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bitcoin reached a three-month high of $48,000 in 24 hours. The price of Bitcoin has risen more than 12% since last Sunday after climbing for six straight days. The number of addresses with Bitcoin holdings higher than 10 BTC is far more than 140,000, a new high for the year. Bitcoin is gradually being inclusively accepted by governments around the world, institutional investors have increased demand for bitcoin.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205772NickosD
Rise crypto, riseThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:58 #205773AutomaticBit251
BTC supply remaining is like ten million realistically, if you think there’s anyone lining up to get or use it you need help, there’s people using it as a storage, but globally no one cares much about crypto, it adds extra layer of difficulty using cash, it’s rarely accepted anywhere, and it can easily be lost.
Banks guarantee for most people they will never use cash, if your hacked or lost card they will take care of it, with crypto you have 0 safety net. This isn’t future it’s the past.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto’s rise requires a global response G20 ministers are right to take proactive approach to crypto risks
- → Global Crypto Economy Holds Above the $2 Trillion Zone for 5 Consecutive Days – Markets and Prices BTC News [Crypto News]
- → Average Ethereum Gas Fee Jumps to $20 per Transfer, L2 Fees Follow Rise – Altcoins BTC News [Crypto News]