- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by RoBiK75.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 12:51 #350238lhakiiiParticipant
Ok guys, this may sound stupid but is there a site or app that gives small amount of ETH for gas? I joined in a nft free mint giveaway and actually won for the first time. But the thing is I’m actually a pleb 17 year old from a poor country and don’t have any ETH for me to mint the thing that I won 😂 I really want that thing so can anyone help me? This is my address if you guys found a site please put it there.🥺🙏
0x489ad340D69032a0EA0DB1F3D9F3877eCfb10bD2Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 12:51 #350239toby555551
Just use ramp.network to onramp a small amount the network fees are low currentlySaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 12:51 #350240RoBiK75
Get a job.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 150 USD Value and 230 USD gas, this is ridicules, how can i avoid this fee, at this moment i cant cancel it now, any help is apreaciated , is been 2 months waiting for lower gas fees that is what the customer support toll me that i can wait for lower gas fees but i seem to no going to happend any ti
- → Is there a site for swapping tokens for avax without gas ?(gas reducted from swap)
- → Just causally getting gas one morning and in front of the gas station is this! I was genuinely shocked and happy at the same time. What do you think?
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → What happens to gas on subnets that don’t use avax for gas?
- → I just placed a bid and paid the gas fees for the same, do I need to pay the gas fees again if I win the bid?
- → gas limit default value / priority/max fees during gas war minting?
- → As Gas gets more expensive, Eth Gas is getting cheaper! is this how Eth2.0 feels?
- → Why have Gas Fees and Traffic been really high lately? When does Avax have plans to reduce gas costs? Is there a consistent time of day when fees are low?
- → Please help. Lol I’m not new, and definitely not ignorant. But honestly is there a way that I can swap my tokens, (layer 2/side chain concept). Gas fees are gas fees. 😠 I’m just looking it make some plays but #gasfees
- → Will the gas limit of 30 Million stay the same after the merge? Who will decide about the gas limit after the merge? Right now miners can decide.
- → How is ETH even a thing if the gas fees are so high? I want to swap USD10 worth ETH for another coin, it’s USD46 for gas fees.
- → multiple transaction failures due to not enough gas, tried with two different gas amounts.
- → I said it once and I’ll say it again. Gas fees on ETH will NEVER be cheap. Rollups are the ones that will have incredibly low gas fees. Let me explain:
- → Wondering is someone could trade me some Juno (just enough to cover a gas fee) for atom . Want to stake Juno but can’t swap as I have no Juno for gas :( . I have the same issue with osmosis lol .