- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by gechko12.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 16:53 #358387Kalash_RParticipant
Hi, I am Kalash. Here is an Idea on how to reduce the energy consumption of crypto mining. Please watch it by clicking the link below. If you like it, Please Clap, Vote for all three options in the Community Poll and also leave a Comment. Don’t Forget to Share it with other. (Note: You have to login before doing it). Thank you.
Link: [https://dh.xamplay.com/social-wall/62f65ae55c1f9024d061e7f1?upload=619a47150cb626c85880bbf1](https://dh.xamplay.com/social-wall/62f65ae55c1f9024d061e7f1?upload=619a47150cb626c85880bbf1)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 16:54 #358388gechko12
Ello i am nikov 🤣
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Behold, the future of sustainable BTC Mining, the Lake Mariner BTC mining facility is coming along nicely!