- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Icy-Abbreviations117.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:31 #205879ThiboeeParticipant
Dear Avax team,
I wanted to buy an online service for $1,2k USDC which had to be paid to coinbase commerce. I’ve send the funds from my metamask wallet which was on avalanche chain. Snowtrace shows the transaction as succesfull but coinbase can’t find the funds. Can anyone give me the right directions to get my funds back in any way?
Thanks in advance!Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:31 #205880dub_rado
I believe coinbase only supports ethereum based USDC.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:31 #205881Ncookiez
Avalanche is decentralized – if you make a mistake there is nothing anyone can do to fix it.
However, the wallet you sent your funds to should be in control of Coinbase. Whether or not they use that wallet on Avalanche and/or give enough of a shit to help you out is the main problem.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:31 #205882UnusualEconomist7608
I did the same mistake – alot of people are losing money because they fail to differentiate between USDC.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:31 #205883Icy-Abbreviations117
OP they should be able to get the money back because they support the avalanche network. Just keep messaging them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I had my wallet set on polygon mainnet i transfered my funds to usdt and sent them to coinbase. There saying i used wrong network to send the funds and that money is gone now? Is there no way to recover it?
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do
- → My ledger was hacked and the funds in it were sent to an unknown wallet address. Anyways for me to recover these funds now that my wallet was drained ???? Or is this just stolen and gone forever now ??