- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ipetgoat1984.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:23 #294476CWCOfficialParticipant
FTX overtook Coinbase in May as the second-largest centralized cryptocurrency exchange by market share, according to data compiled on The Block Research.
[FTX Overtakes Coinbase to Become Second Largest Crypto Exchange in May](https://preview.redd.it/6tz0fd6re6391.jpg?width=970&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1d0d2be977ef719da1868678c73f522cd3e3898a)
The market dominating exchange so far is **Binance**, which holds 64.1% of the market share, followed by **FTX** (10.8%) and **Coinbase** (9.6%) statistically on a monthly basis.
**Coinbase** has been facing some tough times recently, posting a $430 million net loss for Q1 2022 and a roughly 36% drop in the stock market in May.
Read more: [https://cryptowallcity.com/ftx-overtakes-coinbase-2nd-largest-crypto-ex/](https://cryptowallcity.com/ftx-overtakes-coinbase-2nd-largest-crypto-ex/)Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:28 #294479Malixshak
A wake up call to coinbase, wake up from your slumberThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:30 #294477_Whit3
That’s what happens when you treat your customers like shitThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:32 #294478humiteetbe
people are voting with their money, just as they should. this is a competitive industry and if you can’t provide a decent standard of service, you deserve to failThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:33 #294480TarkovReddit0r
Good to see competition ![gif](emote|emo_pack_1|arrow_up)Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:50 #294481FJPollos
FTX is big and bold. They’re lobbing left and right and pushing to become the largest exchange out there. Good for them. Can’t say I like SBF though.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:56 #294482Castr0-
Now you’re just somebody that I used to know
SOMEBODYYYYYThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:57 #294483PublicFreak_An
Suprised it took so long after that shitty customer service they haveThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:19 #294484jwz9904
where’s [crypto.com](https://crypto.com)? hehThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:46 #294485socksthenunderwear
Does FTX support wluna? I want to convert what scraps I have left into something useful.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:46 #294486ipetgoat1984
I like Sam and his altruistic approach to being a billionaire. I haven’t used FTX yet because FTX.us is too limited.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Ethereum Overtakes Mastercard and Walmart to Become 24th Largest Global Asset
- → Terra’s LUNA Passes Ether to Become Second-Largest Staked Asset
- → Terra’s LUNA Looks Poised To Topple Solana After Flipping Ethereum To Become Second-Largest Staked Asset
- → The billionaire founder of the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance, thinks the Non-Fungible Token craze is bonkers: ‘People may have lost their mind’ [Crypto News]
- → Tron Overtakes Avalanche To Become The Third-Biggest Network By DeFi TVL [Crypto News]
- → Regulators are comparing the crypto craze to the U.S. subprime mortgage bust of the 2000s may seem like scaremongering, but the more crypto integrates with traditional investing and markets, the more prescient these warning may become.
- → BTC Overtakes Russian Ruble to Rank 14 Largest Currency
- → FTX Exchange Launches FTX Visa Cards That Will Enable Users To Spend Their Balances At Merchants Worldwide
- → Second largest stock exchange, NASDAQ, to offer services for BTC and Ethereum institutional investors!
- → Crypto exchange giants will reportedly run ads during Super Bowl. Coinbase, Crypto.com, and FTX are among them
- → Coinbase Said Near Deal to Buy Owner of Brazil’s Largest Crypto Exchange [Crypto News]
- → Luna overtakes Cardano and Solana to become the #7 most valued cryptocurrency!!
- → Coinbase, CryptoCom, FTX, and a few other large crypto exchange will reportedly run ads during Super Bowl
- → Coinbase admits users may lose crypto if exchange goes bankrupt [Crypto News]
- → Tell me you don’t use BTC, without telling me you don’t use BTC. From this article: https://www.pymnts.com/cryptocurrency/2022/capital-gains-conundrum-is-senate-bills-50-exemption-for-crypto-purchases-too-low/ Second section, second paragraph. [Image]