- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by TheTeriyakiDon.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 10:12 #316917alexpoyntzParticipant
I reckon ICP poses more of a challenge to DOT (and maybe AVAX too).
What do you guys think? From a technical standpoint ICP seems to crush it. And their chief scientist DOM.ICP offers many valid criticisms on how DOT’s system works. Don’t get me wrong I love DOT its my favourite.
But I would love to know whatchu huys think.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 10:12 #316918TheTeriyakiDon
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Icp and dot are the same price now. Except dot started at 3$ and icp started at 630$. Crazy
- → ICP does the first useful thing in its existence: They are suing Facebook (meta) for stealing ICP’s logo
- → LUNA / ATOM LP OR LUNA/OSMO LP & ATOM/OSMO LP
- → ATOM by ATOM: Cosmos Project Overview
- → Ledger shows receipt of ~1000 ATOM (I did not send), but these do not show up in Keplr / Ledger ATOM balance – is this a scam? Or Ledger being buggy?
- → Moving Atom off Coinbase Pro – ‘Invalid Atom address’
- → Hi I was wondering why coinbase was the first and huge atom validator while they only earn 5%for cosmos atom. While others platform use other validator and get 15+ % ? Thanks
- → Hey guys, bought some atom on kraken pro. I’m never going to buy crypto there again. Paid 0.1 atom to withdraw to my wallet…
- → Cosmos rolls out ATOM 2.0 whitepaper to refine vision, ATOM price increases slightly
- → Are there Validators available for Solana and DOT Staking? Like there is for Atom?
- → AVAX vs DOT vs ATOM
- → What are the projects building on Avax? (ATOM and DOT’s are well-known, I can’t seem to find anything in AVAX though)
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Sold all my DOT, doubled down on ATOM
- → Why is DOT staking so much more complicated than ATOM staking?