- This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by CymandeTV.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316540partymslParticipant
Every bear market like this is the nest buying opportunity you will get in this market. Especially the current bear market as it has been extra painful this time around. Eventhough every price is a steal right now, way too many are hesitant because they want to exactly time the bottom. 99% of people who tried to buy at the bottom ended up buying at way higher prices.
So it’s clear that you should not try to time anything here. The only right to buy apart from flexible DCA is to buy at prices that are undervalued for YOU, don’t try to buy at prices that may be good for others but not you. While doing so you may look at your entry price or just at your general belief and what price you think is worth a buy.
I personally bought some dip at 30k a few weeks ago. I don’t regret it one bit because I personally decided that the price is “cheap” right now and I’m sure that it will give some good return once we enter the next bull market.
The only losers in a bear market are those who get too fearful and those who get too greedy, you gotta be on the balance.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316549o_LUCIFER_o
Only if it’s Bitcoin.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316558CymandeTV
I DCA all the way down since november and it feels great.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316557Optimal_Store
It’s always undervalued to me lol. I DCA as usualWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316556Breaking_Crypt
DCA the shit out of bear market!Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316555Sketchy-Lefty25
It’s easy to average down right now and that’s what I’m doing.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316554BrianS911
I wouldn’t use the ath as a guide to where you think your value is going to return to but a lot of coins are cheap right now and the consensus is that they make it they’re probably going to go up in value so what’s it worth to you did you do your own research do you have faith in the project you see good tech coming out of the company or the developers active if they are buy it definitely not giving out financial advice hereWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316553kirtash93
This is why I always buy because for me BTC under $1M is undervalued.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #3165521078Garage
$7.61 USD for DOT right now seems like a stealWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316551Immediate-Win-8739
I just bought ethereum at $1050. My first time buying crypto. Just gonna check back next year and see how it isWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316550_Low-Key_
Very well said good man!!Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316548bandikut2020
Anything under USD 1,000,000 per bitcoin is undervalued, continuing as usual.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316547Wonzky
I don’t know man, everytime I thought it was “cheap” since the beginning of the year it just got cheaper every week lolWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316546pbjclimbing
This is called value investing which is a legit investing technique.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316545Silver-dutch
Consider you’re invested money as lost….that’s itWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316544oldsql_aka_bag
True. The worst you can do is to abandon crypto during times like these. Made the mistake from 2018-2020 but won’t do it again. I’ll DCA until the next bullrun and ffs this time I’ll take profits…Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316543Fluffy_Effect_2697
Bears and Bull market changes how people perceive value.
That’s what the problem is.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316542Justsayingsometimes
I love this post. Very true.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 20:07 #316541nadzhad11
Buy low and never sell
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → Looking back at my buy price. Did I actually buy the bottom!? Surely there was only a hand full of us? I’m about to sell, so expect the price to rocket.
- → Dip-buying should not be about whether you got the bottom perfectly timed. It’s about buying at a, for you, “cheap and undervalued price”.
- → It looks like the bottom but it’s not the bottom =))))) is the bottom around here everyone
- → Short and sell all lunc right now, buy tomorrow with the gains, other way every person with 100 bucks can buy a big bag at this price, and we never recover from this point, it’s time to leave and buy more at low price when the proposal pass. [Image]
- → Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad says he’ll buy BTC when the ‘bottom is in,’ which he believes will be around $17,000. Is Buying BTC When the Price Dips the Best time to Buy?
- → When is the BTC bottom? What to buy at the bottom?
- → Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell says the central bank will keep raising interest to fight inflation. So forget about the bottom for now.
- → Its a good bet to think that TIME will follow OHM price fluctuation logic in the future. OHM price details: ~$280 at start, ~$1400 peak in April, drop to ~$160 to ~$300 levels from late May to mid September, new peak ~$1250 in October, new bottom in ~$30 now (TIME/MEMO/wMEMO had only 1 peak so far)
- → Bitfinex whale who previously bought the bottom and sold the top and recently pulled 1000+ BTC worth of buy limit orders has now replaced buy orders worth 2000+ BTC at 36,600-37,900
- → I think this is bottom of the bottom, We can only go one way from here. I really think it’s time for me to add more SHIB to my wallet.😁🚀
- → Honestly, *IF* BTC’s (December) 2018 bottom is 3100 USD, and *IF* bitcoin’s bottom for 2022 is 10,000-15,000 USD, it’s still a better savings vehicle than a high-yield savings account.
- → Taking a look at one of the most precise Bottom indicators and whether it will be true this time too… (Pi-Cycle Bottom Indicator)
- → Pi Cycle Bottom indicates we are currently in a cycle bottom (2nd image)
- → Is the bottom in or not: An analysis of 9 bottom indicators