- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by No_Fig4051.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 11:58 #358836No_Fig4051Participant
Everyone, and I mean every single one of us, to take our hard earned crypto, and move it into cold storage wallets.
Imagine what a beautiful 13D chess move that would be; Banks / crypto exchanges / apps/ governing institutions would have 0 knowledge how long those funds would be withdrawn drawn from their control layer system and solely held in people’s control. It would probably create a BTC mega squeeze in an unprecedented nature.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In Auckland, New Zealand, my first ever real world BTC experience.Took the boy out for some night time birthday shopping. Caught a taxi bike was ecstatic with the option to pay by BTC. Thanks Tim, you made a great birthday even greater. [Image]
- → 🥳Hey guys! Just bought my first little amount of doge with my birthday money today! (I’m only 13 I don’t work yet!) anyone else use there b day money on doge? Birthday today= doge coin haha🎉🎊🚀🐈🌚
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.