- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Fragrant-Let-5587.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324864Buy_More_BitcoinParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – First European BTC spot ETF coming to The Nederlands.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324865keeprollin420
It is a first for the Euronext Amsterdam Exchange (AEX). While the Bitcoin spot ETFs in the United States are rejected time and again, the Netherlands does get one. This so-called ‘Jacobi Bitcoin ETF’ will debut on the AEX next month under the ticker BCOIN.
Jacobi Asset Management CEO Jamie Khurshid said:
“Our product is the first physically-backed Bitcoin fund, and the fund may not lend, stake, or leverage any of the assets it holds. For the first time in Europe, investors – who buy an exchange-traded bitcoin product – will own the units that own the bitcoin,” Khurshid said.
“There are other exchange-traded products in Europe, but no other spot BTC ETFs,” he added.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324866yayaoa
Staaap too early for good news. I wanna few years to gobble up stuffSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324867nebula21399
Good for them we’ve got a clearance all must go saleSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324868Harold838383
Good time to get in for the DutchSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:52 #324869Fragrant-Let-5587
Good news for us Dutchies, looking forward to it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The SEC just approved another Futures ETF under the Act they used to deny Spot ETFs. There is literally no real argument against a Spot ETF from them…
- → BTC short ETF exists, but a spot ETF is prohibited?
- → $10T asset manager BlackRock is apperantly allowed to have a private fund with spot BTC. But the SEC does not approve a spot ETF still?
- → SEC Rejects Spot BTC ETF Application From Ark 21Shares [Crypto News]
- → Spot BTC ETF Approval Now ‘Very Likely’ After SEC Gives Nod To New Futures Application [Crypto News]
- → The SEC Will Certainly Approve a BTC Spot ETF, says Grayscale’s CEO [Crypto News]
- → Australia to List Spot BTC ETF After 4 Clearinghouse Participants Commit to Meet Stringent Margin Terms [Crypto News]
- → Grayscale Renews Push With SEC for BTC Spot ETF [Crypto News]
- → SEC Willing To Approve a Spot BTC ETF if Adequate Surveillance Measures Are in Place: Report [Crypto News]
- → Grayscale Wants You to Convince the SEC to Approve Its BTC Spot ETF | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Grayscale, Bitwise Confident a Spot BTC ETF Will Be Approved Soon [Crypto News]
- → SEC Rejects Grayscale’s Spot BTC ETF Application [Crypto News]
- → New spot BTC ETF launched at Euronext Amsterdam Exchange [Crypto News]
- → First Spot BTC ETF accepted to launch in Europe in July [Crypto News]
- → Nasdaq Survey: Spot Crypto ETF Would Speed Adviser Allocation [Crypto News]