- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by j4k3b.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380107wewantthecupParticipant
I am all for this digital collection. But I am not for calling something rare when there are ~30,000 duplicates.
I feel like these have next to no value. Hopefully I am wrong. Even the “epics” have 12,000 duplicates.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380108tiredbicycle2
This tells us how many fans they aim to reach. It means they think big, beyond the current algorand community alone, as they should.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380109DingDongWhoDis
I have no idea what I’m taking about, ok, but I wonder how many of the billions of fans will pursue this collection? A small percentage might still make 30k duplicates rare items. Just spit ballin’ here.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380110Somethingdifferent39
This may get downvoted, but if we are being honest most NFTs are worth next to nothing.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380111PullUpSkuurt
Mine epic has 12126 duplicates 😂Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380112Duzand
It’s not. That’s the answer.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380113CaseLivid4116
Comes down to the serial number in that collection; NBAs top shot saw huge value when you had a single digit serial.
Think of potential target market. Not saying we’ll get there but you can imagine 12,000 items is extremely rare when 1B fans are trying to get it.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:15 #380114j4k3b
Similar numbers to NBA TOP SHOT and the packs are way cheaper. It’s the first set probably want everyone to be able to get in if there is a big inflow. The 2 iconic NFTs in the set are of 282.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I noticed Algorand isn’t listed as one of FIFA’s partners and neither is Fifa listed as Algorand’s on their respective websites, is there any particular reason for this?
- → FIFA to launch FIFA +Collect later this month on Algorand (repost due to being removed without notification)
- → FIFA+ Collect, FIFA’s Non-Fungible Token/digital collectible marketplace built on the Algorand blockchain, is live
- → Do you know that Robinhood holds 42,436,664,891 of Dogecoin, worth $5,398,537,887? 🐳🐳🐳
- → BITCOIN DUMP TO $22K?!? (ULTRA RARE MCDONALDS PATTERN FORMS!)
- → Rare, unique Chikn getting sold!
- → Rare opportunity to be early on play to earn game through this Non-Fungible Token collection?
- → Ordinal numbers, rare sats, and a 1 BTC bounty for 1 satoshi (but it’s gotta be the right sat)
- → Ordinal numbers, rare sats, and some bounties
- → Motley Fool Issues Rare “All In” Buy Alert after Shiba Inu Robinhood listing.
- → BTC is the most rare commodity in the universe. Fight me.
- → Tonight at 8pm EST the billboards in one of the busiest places in the world, Time Square, will go black for a full hour. This rare moment of silence and calm is a reminder that great technology and sustainability can co-exist. This one hour of energy represents 350 million transactions on Algorand.
- → Use your Brain Guyz. This kind of investment opportunities are very rare. #BTC [Image]
- → 2 RARE 2014 Cryptonic physical Monero coins up for auction
- → 91% of BTC has been mined, BTC is becoming rare there’s only 9% is left to be mined for over the next 118 years. [Image]