- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by WhyRUstressed.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:13 #343835WhyRUstressedParticipant
So recently the Optimism team announced a ‘stimulus package’ in which they allocated large amounts of the OP token to existing dApps on the Optimism chain, which those dApps can use to incentivize user growth.
Now we’re in Phase 1 of that plan and many projects are rewarding their users with OP tokens. I’m wondering if any of you are taking advantage of this and which projects are offering the best rewards compared to the risk of the project.
A couple examples are Perpetual Protocol and Rubicon. I’ve only used Rubicon so far, they offer >25% APY in OP rewards on isolated lending of the most popular stables and crypto’s.
What projects are you using? What do they offer? What are the associated risks?
Official announcement of the incentive program:
Excitement is in the air.
It’s going to be an OP Summer.
Today we're announcing the OP Stimpack, activating a pool of ~230M OP to incentivize project growth on Optimism. pic.twitter.com/5lmiHvaYQS
— Optimism (✨🔴_🔴✨) (@optimismFND) May 3, 2022
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Pologon > Avalanche. Aave incentive rewards have stopped on Polygon Network. So I migrated to Avalanche because Aave still has an incentive program which pays AVAX. It was a mistake! Polygon is King and if your on it, stay there. Don’t move to Avalanche. Key insights within…
- → Algorand Pushes for Ethereum Compatibility With $20M Incentive Program
- → SA: If you used DeFi on ETH, bridged over to Optimism, participated in DAO governance, or donated to Gitcoin Grants you are likely eligible for the Optimism airdrop.
- → Proposal for Optimism Liquidity Incentives on Uniswap V3 (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtoken & https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/optimism)
- → The Algorand Foundation is excited to announce that the Community Relay Node Program will go live on 1st of March. This program is the next step on the path to bringing Relay Nodes to the same level of decentralization as the Algorand blockchain’s consensus participation nodes.
- → Calling system program to create an account (from a program)
- → Polygon surged 22% after being selected for Disney world’s accelerator program. Is polygon surging after being selected for Disney’s accelerator program?
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → Does a bLUNA bid on Kujira Orca lock up my UST, and provide no incentive while waiting?
- → If withdrawing from exchange for the sake of owning your own coins is not enough incentive, how about withdrawing for the sake of price?
- → Is Curve incentive on Polygon also ended?
- → Could a community initiated burn incentive of Luna Classic for 2.0 be initiated?
- → After the merge, will miners have an incentive and/or the ability to continue mining the old PoW coin?
- → What’s the incentive for retailers?
- → In a World where banks rule and create money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking, how will crypto currency play a role? What incentive do these banks have to get rid of the fiat system? I see a list of crypto currencies that will be pushed through the ISO 20022.