- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by CymandeTV.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343847pyritejetParticipant
“Fake FUD Created Around KuCoin”: CEO Reacts To Insolvency ClaimsSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343848coinfeeds-bot
tldr; KuCoin CEO Johnny Lyu has refuted claims that his company suffered losses due to the Terra meltdown. Lyu said there were many logic errors in the “so-called KuCoin employee whistleblows.” KuCoin does not have any exposure to LUNA and wLUNA, he added.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343849Socialinfluencing
That employee is probably angry at crypto in general cause they maybe got in on some Ethereummax.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343850Dominantromance
I feel as if I trust Kucoin more than BinanceSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343851newbonsite
Johnny out to clear the FUD ,f**k you fudders….Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:44 #343852CymandeTV
Everyone exchanges seems to be through this kind of FUD during a bear market.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → KuCoin CEO slams insolvency rumors citing “no plan to halt withdrawal” [Crypto News]
- → KuCoin CEO Denies Insolvency Rumors and Exposure to LUNA, 3AC [Crypto News]
- → Forget being a mod, I happily withdraw my application for moderator for this sub. I have contacted Do Kwon through twitter to be CEO of LUNC. Vote ME to be CEO. NO MORE FUD
- → Another day, another FUD : The New York Times claims Ethereum was “crushed” by the Otherside mint, which isn’t true
- → How do I get notified to sign up for Alice as soon as it launches? How do I recognize fake/scam phishing copies of crypto websites? Or fake twitter accounts/etc
- → Non-Fungible Token platforms struggle to detect stolen or fake artworks. OpenSea says over 80% of items sold on its platform were plagiarized, fake or spam.
- → Is it true that the lightning network realistically vulnerable, or just more fake fud?
- → Coinbase CEO Claims That Cryptocurrency Will Recover And Account For 15% Of Global GDP [Crypto News]
- → “Safemoon Swap vets our partners” claims CEO John Karony, as investors suffer two back to back rugpulls.
- → Non-Fungible Token Owner created a fake “joke” bid of 100 WETH, forgets to cancel it, ends up buying his own Non-Fungible Token for 100 WETH.
- → what is the cheapest way to put found in to Terra station from other type of blockchain? for example from bsc or cronos? if best is to use exchange like hotbit or kucoin? but what token send straight to Terra station wallet? from. kucoin Luna withdraw is limit of minimum 70$ and fee 0.1luna
- → Sent USDC (not USDC.e) from avalanche network via MetaMask to KuCoin erc20 USDC deposit address. Anyway to get it back? Sent help ticket to MetaMask and Kucoin. Snowtrace shows completed transaction…
- → Luna Delegated to Do Kwon AFAIK and went back-and-forth with Kucoin since Tuesday. They refuse to acknowledge delegating exists but when searching my deposit address on Kucoin via Terra Finder I find a grouped wallet with over 500,000 Luna delegated to Mantra Dao
- → Hello 👋 On 28-05-21 I have received Luna v2 airdrop on my kucoin account. Now Luna have start new airdrop. Will the airdrop be sent to my kucoin account like the first time or do I have to do something. [Image]
- → It’s actually not FUD unless it comes from the FUD region of France, else it’s just sparkling shame