- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Cieloix.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 19:11 #387010CieloixParticipant
As the new ways of committing to governance are now upon us, what strategies are used to pick how you commit? Do you commit via Pera, Alogfi, etc… why or why not?
I am trying to understand the different options and why they may be of value as I lack knowledge about this new area.
Any info would be appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → Algo G5 voting commencement now pushed back to Saturday 03 Dec 2022 . However, the measures are now online and can be viewed here https://governance.algorand.foundation/governance-period-5/period-5-voting-session-1
- → 50 years old got into crypto around Febuary this year . Ive been using my algo wallet and doing governance. This governance will be my first time doing defi . I want something simple to capture the advantage this period but nothing risky would love to hear my options