- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by symonym7.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 20:35 #408865Recent_March_8780Participant
Is anyone having a drama with their staking on Exodus? mine has disappeared? wondering if it’s happened to anyone else before I contact them.
all my sol is still staked and there but won’t let me unstake as its saying I haven’t enough?
it’s all very confusing (I’m not selling!)Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 20:35 #408866No-Web-7586
I was able to unstake today fine . U need little sol in wallet to pay for the fee while unstake it. Basically I can’t have entire balance staked .Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 20:35 #408867No-Web-7586
I had also blank but no issue to unstakeTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 20:35 #408868No-Web-7586
I send my today to Binance.us and still has not arrived. Binance has suspended deposit for now . Always somethingTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 20:35 #408869symonym7
Exodus support usually responds fairly quickly. Haven’t had any issues staking other than a ADA rewards claim glitch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Exodus users, signups for the fourth Algorand Community Governance period are open until July 14th! Here is a walkthrough for participating using your Exodus wallet
- → Someone tell me about importing monero from exodus to another wallets. How does that works? Its about importing of private keys? So can I export from exodus to GUI?
- → I’ll copy the keys from Exodus mobile and paste it onto Solflare. I just want to transfer it to Solflare to have more staking options without sending my Sol because I think I’ll leave behind my 0.01 SOL. Would this work? If not, what steps should I follow?