- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by ChunderHog.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 04:44 #324638mybed54Participant
Exchanges/dapps must pay for the cost to bridge to a Layer 2. This is the only way I can see the masses using a L2 as one of the big complaints is that going from L1->L2 or L2->L1 costs too much money and they’d rather just not do anything altogether.
If there were no bridging costs more dapps would be used so much more.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 04:44 #324639ChunderHog
You shouldn’t have to bridge to L2s. The exchanges need to have direct fiat on-ramps to L2s.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What is Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 in blockchain?
- → Which Layer 1 blockchain do you think survives this brutal bear period and thrives? Or do you think ETH will be THE Layer 1 blockchain, THE web 3.0 with a bunch of Layer 2’s over it for additional speed, scalability, etc?
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → To risk using exchanges that pay interest or secure private wallets that pay none.
- → hi i got some lunc from airdrop lunat to metamask. network is bsc but i cant send to station terra or any others exchanges because they dont accept it. how can i bridge lunc (bsc) to lunc (terra)? is this site official? https://classic-bridge.terra.money/
- → Inflation is good and even necessary. Do not consider the mathematics of this policy. Do not question your money masters. All is well, go back to work now. The money must inflate and economies must grow, forever. Do not analyze these economic policies, just obey. -The money Masters [Image]
- → To All the people where are mad that major exchanges DON’T wanna ban Russian users and parroting “exchanges have their own freedoms” and/or “exchanges are not blockchains”
- → There is only 2,093k BTC on exchanges, but there is 657k BTC Futures Contracts on exchanges. effectively diluting the supply on exchanges by 31%. I think its these fake IOUs that have caused the number to go down.
- → It’s crazy to think that Polygon has went from having only 7k dApps on the chain just last year to now having 19k dApps on the chain with that number growing at a rapid rate.
- → Rant- It’s 2022, and my bank just told me it’ll cost 1% of the cheque’s value for us to bank in an oversea cheque, and it’ll take 30 days to process the remittance. Oh, and I must be there physically at the bank branch where we opened the account.
- → Vitalik Buterin: ETH Layer-2 Fees Must Get to $0.05 to be Acceptable [Crypto News]
- → Oraichain Introduces Accelerator Program For DApps Building On Its AI Layer 1 Ecosystem
- → Justice Finally! Florida court has ruled that fraudster Craig Wright “faketoshi” must pay $43 million for illegally seizing intellectual property.
- → French Officials Say Crypto is used to pay for CP and must be stopped.. Not stopping the CP, but targeting crypto as motivation for a surveillance state..
- → 40% Of Cryptocurrency Investors Are Unaware That They Must Pay Taxes [Crypto News]