- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by kirtash93.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #294925riqelmeParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Excess Gas From Middle East Oil Companies To Be Used For BTC Mining.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:30 #294928PublicFreak_An
Good useThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:34 #294926humiteetbe
i really don’t understand how this reduces emissions, aren’t they still burning fossil fuels?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:51 #294927Clash_My_Clans
Is gas from a human good enough to mine satoshis, *asking for a friend*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:58 #294929kirtash93
Great, better than just burning.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Dubai Leads The Way as Middle East Becomes Crypto Hotbed [Crypto News]
- → Exxon is mining BTC with excess gas
- → Green Energy: In New York, BTC Mining Saved The Oldest Working Hydroelectric Plant In The US From Shutting Down, Making It Profitable By Mining With Excess Energy
- → My brothers from the Middle East, Be Aware!
- → Exxon Is Using Excess Natural Gas to Mine BTC [Crypto News]
- → REPORT: BTC could reduce warming by 0.15C by mining on flared methane (while oil companies make extra money, giving them actual incentive to do this) [Image]
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Russia is serious about accepting BTC for oil and gas, says senior lawyer [Crypto News]
- → These 23-year-old Texans made $4 million last year mining bitcoin off flare gas from oil drilling
- → Some of the largest and most Innovative Companies in The World Are Gathering Strength In Order To Create A Green BTC (BTC) Mining Facility [Crypto News]
- → Exxon Mobil Is Starting to Burn Excess Gas to Mine BTC
- → The Purge – $1 trillion crypto wipeout: ‘necessary cleansing’ of excess speculation just like dot-com bubble. What will crypto rise from the ashes? [Crypto News]
- → BTC Massive Gains – Russia To Sell Oil /Gas in Yuan, BTC, Rubbles – Nigel Green CEO
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → There is a chance that large scale bitcoin mining operations could create an excess of green / carbon negative energy that finds its way to non-crypto people in the next decade. Rationale explained.