- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by JSammut29.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 10:34 #344123Successful_Love_3725Participant
The world has the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, France, and so on, and these countries have their own currencies and their own people, but the world is forming a new global free nation called the “Bitunistate”, whose people use a global digital currency, and whose people are those who recognize and hold bitcoins. They can live anywhere on the planet, and they share common values, they are a group of people who are both decentralized and unified. social structure and system, to advance the rapid development of the planet.
Translated with [www.DeepL.com/Translator](https://www.DeepL.com/Translator) (free version)Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 11:24 #344124JSammut29
Sometimes I see it this way too. Hard money is as valuable as the wealth stored in it. That’s why these deflation causes recessions arguments are dumb as fuck. In a shrinking economy, hard money would become worth less, prompting spending, expanding economy again. Just maths, nature, and homeostasis.
Anyways, I work, I earn, I store in Bitcoin. Other people do, making Bitcoin worth more and more eventually. Yas work, earn, store in fiat, giving the government the power to print more. It will all turn around eventually.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Country of Kosovo Seizes Hundreds Of Bitcoin Mining Devices Days After The Country Banned Bitcoin Mining.
- → BTC is more than code. bitcoin is an idea. Idea to be free! BTC unites people all over the world, it cannot be stopped. Millions of people come to bitcoin for profit, but stay for the revolution. Hold on tight to your bitcoin! [Image]
- → 🤕 don’t know how the old people thinking or the seller thinking. If SHIB INU going up 🚀everyone is the winner and everyone is happy😆. Why is still got so many people are selling.
- → El Salvador holds less than 2% of its reserves in BTC, they hold more GOLD than BTC. People are spreading the false narrative that they are recklessly gambling with people’s money. 2% allocation is a decent risk:reward. Even Fidelity allocates 2% to BTC in their flagship Balanced Fund.
- → I’m a construction worker and i poop in port o potties, everyone sticks stickers inside them, whats the best bitcoin sticker / image i can turn into a sticker to onboard people onto bitcoin?
- → Terra Just Bought another 2,943 Bitcoin for $139M, Now Holds $1.45B Bitcoin On The Way To $10B!
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 480 bitcoins for ~$10.0 million at an average price of ~$20,817 per #bitcoin. As of 6/28/22 MicroStrategy holds ~129,699 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,664 per bitcoin.
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 301 bitcoins for ~$6.0 million at an average price of ~$19,851 per bitcoin. As of 9/19/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~130,000 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,639 per bitcoin.
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…
- → I get why some people want anonymity and all that but wouldn’t average people want some way to show that they own their bitcoin like a bank account? Most people aren’t comfortable guarding their assets under their bed I think.
- → I have been in Bitcoin for more than a decade at this point, and nothing has convinced more people around me to start DCA saving some of their income in Bitcoin than sending them Michael Saylor videos to help explain Bitcoin to them in a vocabulary that they can understand
- → Most people are aware that bitcoin has no ruler, but it does have rules. Instead of a bank or corporation, these rules are enforced by individual bitcoin users all over the world running nodes! Here is how a bitcoin transaction works [Image]
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → It’s hilarious how when lunc pumps a little everyone is praising it and telling people to join in or miss out. Then when it dumps and 2.0 pumps everyone is asking how to trade LUNC for LUNA v2. This is the way. [Image]
- → Something I think everyone should have a copy of to send to friends and familiy is a step by step playbook for how inflation starts and how government blames everyone but themselves. This way people can see in real time the smoke and mirrors.