- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by NearbyTurnover.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:20 #205490nhoeferParticipant
If people just sit around and do nothing then nothing will change. If only one person disobeys and uses a self hosted wallet then they will lock them up and make an example out of them which will only deter people if everyone submits.
If people submit out of fear, then EU Parliament wins. However, if everyone unites and stands together for their right control their own money, only then can the people succeed.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:20 #2054911miwivon
It is only when one’s own interests are at stake that one will unite, and what one has worked hard to obtain cannot be taken away by others at onceThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:20 #205492OldMercenary
Guys, just get out the EU and let your own governments make your lawsThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:20 #205493mebf109
If a person puts what is best for their own personal individual wants at the top of their to-do list, then what? There are only people. There is no “the people”.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:20 #205494NearbyTurnover
People always vote for other people taking away their freedoms. Even this sub is full of tax loving idiots.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…
- → Being a little kind towards newbies won’t take anything away from us. As a sub, we should be guiding the new people entering this sub rather than scaring them away by being rude.
- → The main thing pushing people away from DeCi is that you need weeks of research to merely start understanding it. But with CeFi anyone can start right away.