- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by YoghurtNovel9280.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 20:46 #408235YoghurtNovel9280Participant
Solana has recorded intensive development activity and secured the 1st place with almost 40000 commits in the past 12 months. However, the number of commits have recently started to decrease significantly.
On the other side, Ethereum code forges continue to burn bright with almost 20000 GitHub commits in the same period but development activity is more consistent over the same period.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → How is developing for Polygon different from developing for Ethereum?
- → We could potentially enter the phase of the bear market where we hit bear exhaustion, due to our higher volatility. And it won’t matter what the stock market does, or if there’s a tsunami. The crypto market will follow the path of least resistance. And that could be up.