- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Secret_Cricket_7694.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 01:45 #343990Secret_Cricket_7694Participant
ETHer and MATIC(polygon) performance recently are the only reason I’m UP 1% over past 3 months
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Past Performance Does Not Equal Future Performance
- → So this forum category has changed its opinion about the markets in the past months countless times. But if you now look back basically nothing happened in the past months…
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → I have a question , I recently purchased polygon (matic) on Coinbase and sent it to my Coinbase wallet to pay for gas fees to take out my weth out of the polygon network . But every time I try it says insufficient funds I mean I have deposited plenty of funds but still not working.
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → Solana has been in a state of network instability recently for two or three days again. Solana officially says there is “performance degradation”. Binance has suspended the withdrawal of Solana USDT
- → Hey, immense Polygon💜 community! What can be better than getting other people to know more about Polygon & staking MATIC tokens? 🧐 Read how to delegate MATIC via Ledger
- → Hi. I sent a polygon NFT to my Matic address on defi wallet… should I have selected recieve ethereum nft. The option for polygon is not visible in recieve nft… so I selected recieve matic on tokens and used that address… I know they are the same but will my transaction be
- → What “past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results” actually means
- → The old adage, “past performance isn’t a guarantee of future returns” seems especially relevant with BTC. 5-year forward returns are on a declining path
- → How long will Polygon be down? Trying to transfer MATIC from Ethereum network to Polygon via metamask connected to the Polygon website and it just has this maintenance for a long time now.
- → Could there be a major crash in Matic ( Polygon ) price since Polygon may need to give away 30 percent of their raised fund as taxes to Indian government under the new crypto laws and if this is done offshore Polygon could be accused of tax evasion ?
- → I swapped some ether for USDC on July 10th at 10:53 pm, via MetaMask/Uniswap. The ether was swapped at a price of $1071 despite charts showing the price was around $1130-1140 for hours around this period. How is this possible?
- → POLYGON IS BY FAR THE BEST NETWORK TO BUILD ON!!! We’re currently building a community owned crypto casino (COSMIX Casino) on the Polygon network. We’ve recently launched our open test and require as much feedback as possible before our ICO.
- → This is the most important and only reason you needed, why you should use Polygon MATIC as your DeFi journey’s base starting point but not Ethereum, or Fantom , or Solana