- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nectarine-Agreeable.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:04 #350091Blockchain_buddyclubParticipant
is there a short synopsis of what’s the differences between ETH/Cardano/Solana? I am looking for something with hard facts and not bias marketing from the fan groupsSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:04 #350092Nectarine-Agreeable
ETH is Grandpa trying to stay relevant by learning the jargon and terms but can’t keep up because his brain is to slow, ADA is your younger Uncle who is tech savvy but doesn’t know coding too well but talks like a coder and really emphasizes C++ and python but doesn’t truly no shit and is all show, while SOL is the young, vibrant and rambunctious 20 something year old of the family that makes mistakes doing coding and building his own computers but as he makes more money and learns more, he makes less mistakes and builds more powerful computers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Re-delegated by ADA to a SundaeSwap pool earlier today. Just got a notification in my CoinTracker app that I sent 147 ADA to a wallet. I didn’t do that. Transaction not in Daedalus and doesn’t look like I’m missing and ADA. Any reason?
- → Adding ADA into a wallet that already has ADA staked, How do I add new ADA to be staked?
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!
- → Accidently sent SOL on Solona through wormhole to ETH wallet as SOL
- → I would like to create a new portfolio for the next 5-10 years. DCA is not an option.(Imagine I have to go to prison) I am thinking about 70% BTC 20%ETH and 10% Sol. What do you guys think about it. Evaluate please it should be low risk so I won’t add that much SOL for the long term uncertanity.
- → Crema finance Hacker returns 6064 ETH + 23967.9 SOL and kept 45455 SOL as White Hat Bounty
- → 2 key ETH derivatives metrics suggest that $880 was its bottom. Data shows ETH option traders are less bearish than before, & margin-based markets recently saw some investors go ultra-long on 491,000 ETH. I’m currently long-term 169.95 ETH, 161 of which are staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. GLTA!
- → To become an ETH validator, you must buy 32 ETH. 32 ETH today (@ the rate $1700/ETH) is about a $55K investment. Assuming post-merge the staking yield doubles (from 4% – 8% APR), the following is an earnings projection from staking as a validator over a 8-year period. Not a bad investment!!! GLTA!!!
- → Today, I received .08917624 ETH from staking 200 ETH at 3.26% APY in ETH rewards. It just keeps on growing and growing for as long as I stake and HODL ETH!!! GLTA!!!