- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by thats_a_money_shot.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:16 #325009MededonParticipant
Facebook, now known as Meta will be launching non-fungible tokens on its network, with ETH Non-Fungible Tokens and Polygon Non-Fungible Tokens being the first to be deployed.
This newest upgrade of the social network will allow users to have digital collectibles on their Facebook profiles, where they can publicly display their Non-Fungible Token, without any breach of ownership.
Recently Meta and the tech giants have been evolving their space for more Web3 adoption and pushing for a formation called the Metaverse standard forum formed by numerous chains and platforms in the Web3 space. Other cryptocurrencies have also been undergoing steady developments, with Solana’s new Web3 smartphone and Elite token’s new exclusive Metaverse that allows celebrities create and sell their Non-Fungible Token works.
According to Cointelegraph, Facebook users will also be able to connect their cryptocurrency wallets to their Facebook profiles and turn their Non-Fungible Tokens into posts, and other Non-Fungible Tokens like Solana and FLOW will also be joining ETH soon, offering an exciting digital experience and home for Web3 users.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 17:16 #325010thats_a_money_shot
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → An Non-Fungible Tokens game project Pixelmon raised over $70 Million at 3 ETH per mint just to reveal Non-Fungible Tokens that look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Currently it’s trending on Twitter hashtag “3 ETH”
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → After making millions with his last few Non-Fungible Tokens, Floyd Mayweather has once again launched another Non-Fungible Token project but this time only 118 out of 5000 have been minted. Looks like people are finally learning these celebrities are not our friends.
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → According to Blockworks, GameStop’s (GME) newly-launched Non-Fungible Token marketplace surpassed $1 million (over 1028 ETH) in volume in the last 24H. Do you think GME’s Non-Fungible Token marketplace could surpass Opensea someday in volume?
- → Bidding on the FIRST flight ticket issued as a Non-Fungible Token just ended(MADRID -> MIAMI). Mass adoption is coming, the real use cases are here! TravelX in partnership with Air Europa built on top of Algorand! FLIGHT TICKET Non-Fungible Tokens ARE HERE! This is a moment to remember in crypto history.
- → I don’t care what META (Facebook) is doing for the crypto sphere, NO ONE should be using their services after the blatant data abuses by the company formerly known as Facebook
- → Meta Begins Testing Non-Fungible Token Integration on Facebook [Crypto News]
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Transforming traditional course certifications into Non-Fungible Tokens … but not exactly Non-Fungible Tokens…
- → The Dutch artist creates Non-Fungible Tokens for every person in the world, which is a Serial Number, a good way to make billions through Non-Fungible Tokens.
- → Use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens, There are different use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens and they will be shown below.