- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by cryptosperm.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 05:28 #350136GlyniFranParticipant
The ETH name service (ENS) has been growing at a rapid rate with engagement and sales from numerous users.
Currently, the ETH Merge has been well anticipated and accepted by the ETH community and the blockchain industry. ETH prepares to transition to a POS blockchain, similar to its major competitors like Avalanche. Polkadot and Zetrix blockchain which provides advanced smart contracts functionality and scalability features using cross-chain technology.
The Merge has one of the reasons for the spike in ENS registrations, which has pooled a revenue totaling $6.8 million and 48,000 accounts actively using the ENS. Major benefits of the ENS include a reduction in gas fees, the ability to sell your ENS as Non-fungible tokens (Non-Fungible Tokens), and the ability to link your ENS domain to your wallet. These benefits have attracted more individuals in the blockchain industry and increased adoption due to the conveniences that come alongside ETH name services.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 05:28 #350137Sad-Dot000
Sold 10 ENS for $9.50 not to long ago 🤦🏻♂️Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 05:28 #350138cryptosperm
Could it be getting names before the Fork?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Will there be an impact on Cardano after a successful merge of Ethereum PoW/PoS merge? Will Ethereum become PoS 100% after this merge in 3 days?
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → The first part of The Merge happens on the 6th of Sept, 2022, in the Beacon Chain, called Bellatrix. This is the FINAL step before The Merge goes live on Ethereum. The full transition will happen ~15th Sept., 2022!!! YES, THIS YEAR!!! I’m currently long-term 205+ ETH, staked & HODL to 2030! GLTA!!!
- → Ethereum needs to find a better PoS design before they merge. The state of Eth PoS right now is total centralized garbage all because of poor design.
- → I’m bearish on ETH merge. POS Eth will not be as valuable as POW Eth
- → Will blocks with no transactions still be possible when ETH fully transition into PoS?
- → Vitalik said on Lex’s podcast L2’s like MATIC won’t be necessary when the ETH transition to PoS is complete. Is this still true?
- → Benefit of Eth POS transition for retailers
- → I love ETH and laud it’s transition to POS, but I also think we can root for BTC’s POW and seriously consider it as a powerful tool to incentivize renewable energy.
- → Ethereum inches closer to the Merge with Sepolia Testnet Launch. I have 165 ETH currently staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. By year 2030, I will have about 214 ETH, assuming the rate stays constant. As you all should know, after the Merge ETH staking yield is expected to DOUBLE. HODL!!! GLTA!!!
- → The Big fish—or the people who in the crypto world call “whales”—are accumulating ETH, the cryptocurrency native to Ethereum, ahead of the network’s highly anticipated “Merge” upgrade, which promises to transform it to a more efficient system that uses far less energy. Stack, Stake & HODL to RICHES!
- → the much anticipated month; September is ahead. CPI data, Eth merge and much more…
- → CB: After the Merge, an increase to the ETH staking yield is anticipated. GLTA!!!
- → ETH co-founder Vitalik Buterin said on Thursday that ETH will be about 55% complete after the “merge,” when the network moves from proof-of-work (PoW) to a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus system.
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!