- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by sat_reditt.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 04:20 #386716sat_redittParticipant
I transferred some ETH from Polygon to Ethereum via polygon bridge through OpenSea wallet option. I have no idea whether it is used POS bridge or Plasma bridge. On polygonscan, I found the transaction that burned the ETH, but don’t see any transaction on eth scan. No eth deposited even after 9 days. Any suggestions please ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I have a question , I recently purchased polygon (matic) on Coinbase and sent it to my Coinbase wallet to pay for gas fees to take out my weth out of the polygon network . But every time I try it says insufficient funds I mean I have deposited plenty of funds but still not working.
- → Fee on coinbase wallet almost higher than amount deposited? For context I deposited this over a year ago was earning a decent like 7% but it’s been at like 1% for a while now and I want to move it to celsius. Any way to do that cheaper?
- → Bridging MATIC from Ethereum network over to Polygon network using Polygon wallet is not working for Coinbase wallet