- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by simplelifestyle.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 04:07 #380271simplelifestyleParticipant
Estonia Approves First BTC, Crypto Bank After New Legislation | Nasdaq
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → News World’s Largest BTC ATM Firm To Go Public On The Nasdaq. BTC Depot is set to list on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol ‘BTM’ by Q1 2023 through an $855 million SPAC deal.
- → Spot Crypto ETF in Demand by Majority of Financial Advisors, Finds New Nasdaq Survey | Nasdaq, Inc.
- → Nasdaq has announced the launch of “Nasdaq Digital Assets” citing increased demand for digital assets among institutional investors in recent years. Initially, the new crypto unit will offer custody solutions for bitcoin and ether to institutional investors. GLTA!!!
- → German bank VR-Bank Bayern Mitte offers BTC to customers. “In our opinion, BTC is the only cryptocurrency that offers sufficient security against manipulation. All other crypto values cannot be compared with BTC because they are not sufficiently decentralized.” [Crypto News]
- → BTC Billionaire Michael Saylor Says BTC Is Dominating Gold, S&P and Nasdaq, Proclaims He’ll Buy BTC Top Forever [Crypto News]
- → Estonia Regulator Says No Plans to Ban Crypto
- → Rant- It’s 2022, and my bank just told me it’ll cost 1% of the cheque’s value for us to bank in an oversea cheque, and it’ll take 30 days to process the remittance. Oh, and I must be there physically at the bank branch where we opened the account.
- → Thanks to its booming crypto economy, positive legislation, and the world’s second-highest percentage of the crypto-owning population, Singapore is one of the most crypto friendly countries
- → Federal Reserve approves half percentage interest rate increase – crypto and stock markets respond favorably [Crypto News]
- → Paraguay Approves Crypto Regulation Bill Via 40-12 Vote [Crypto News]
- → Regulation is coming for Crypto and it could end up being very bullish as many people thinking Crypto is a “ponzi” will change their opinions after seeing the government approves it.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → In the last few months BTC price has been ‘tied up’ with the Nasdaq Composite index and tech stocks. Hedge funds and big investors treat it and trade it like a very risky tech stock and this reflects on its price! When do you think BTC will become more independent and decouple from all this?
- → Upcoming AML Regulations in Estonia to Affect Cryptocurrency Industry
- → Estonia can vote online, but can we ?