- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by inemeywe.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:48 #349954inemeyweParticipant
Currently, El Salvador’s tourism rates have been growing at an erratic pace, according to Cointelegraph, the degree of tourism has spiked over 82% and may be attributed to El Salvador’s complete embracement of the blockchain technology and adoption of BTC as a legal tender.
Cryptocurrency technology has been a major attraction to people all over the world, the benefits and opportunities it provides revolutionize the economic sectors. Cryptocurrency platforms like Crypto,com has continually expanded to different regions of the world to provide crypto services to people and blockchains, Zetrix blockchain as well has created cross-chain technologies to bridge global enterprises with the benefits that come with blockchain technology like smart contract functionalities, scalability, and security.
Despite the bear trend, tourism has soured in El Salvador, and the interest in cryptocurrency keeps growing which may influence further adoption and acceptance globally.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → El Salvador accepting BTC as legal tender. Central African Republic accepting BTC as legal tender. Ukraine using DAOs to fund the war effort. Mainstream status is slowly but surely happening.
- → When BTC became legal tender in El Salvador, it was removed from taxation (exempt from capital gains taxes or even income taxes when paid in it). This set a beautiful standard that Mexico is considering, & Portugal has already partially implemented but without the “legal tender” part. QUESTION:
- → El Salvador’s tourism rises 30% after BTC became legal tender
- → El Salvador Tourism Reignited by BTC Legal Tender Adoption [Crypto News]
- → Tourism Explodes in El Salvador Thanks to BTC
- → El Salvador’s tourism increases by 30% since BTC law. The demographics of tourism has also changed, with 60% of tourists coming from the US.
- → BTC dumps following up to a major event like the BTC conference 2022. It did the same the day BTC became legal tender in El Salvador.
- → IMF Urges El Salvador to Discontinue BTC’s Legal Tender Status
- → The International Money Fund is bullying El Salvador to drop BTC as legal tender. They’re scared of what’s coming!
- → The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele, Responds to the IMF via meme. A New IMF Report Urged Bukele to Drop BTC as Legal Tender.
- → El Salvador rejects IMF request to remove BTC’s legal tender status
- → After El Salvador adopting BTC as its legal tender, I think that we’re about to see a big increase in the numbers of crypto credit cards.
- → El Salvador accepts BTC as legal tender. Ukraine legalizes cryptocurrencies. Congressmen are defending crypto against the SEC. Is it slowly happening?
- → Growing Number Of Regions In The World Turning To BTC As Legal Tender After El Salvador’s Lead! [Crypto News]
- → One year ago today, El Salvador become the first nation to adopt BTC as legal tender. Looking apart the good/bad debate, this is a milestone for Crypto.